Groups

Anyone worked/ work at morrisons?

Banned
    I have recently got a job at morrisons in a new store near bournemouth. I have to do 60hours worth of training. I was just wondering if anyone else done the same and also if they have worked on meat and fish before?

im not complaining im getting paid to watch health and safety and food saftey videos

13 Comments

Sainsburys is 16 hour induction and 4 hour food safety talk with video for counters.

Original Poster Banned

thats tight i done induction day and food safety level 2 i also now need to do 2 weeks of basic training

Oh we do 3 months of 'training' but thats your probation period. depending on your hours it can be 144 hours to 468 lol

is that the Blandford one? Edit: Or Verwood??

Original Poster Banned

Its new milton branch i dont care how long it is im getting paid fair amount for it

Morrisons you say ? have you seen the thread on here about 'worst jobs ', lol , hope its not the same for you btw

Banned

Haha...

I've not worked there for many a year. Other staff are great, managers are ****s, senior managers are beyond redemption.

Do they still have the 90s cheesy training videos?

Banned

melmorc

is that the Blandford one? Edit: Or Verwood??

Verwood isn't new, its ex-safeway.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

Haha...I've not worked there for many a year. Other staff are great, … Haha...I've not worked there for many a year. Other staff are great, managers are ****s, senior managers are beyond redemption.Do they still have the 90s cheesy training videos?

oh yes plenty of those. With the wash dont wipe. And the video pauses when the blokes hands on his breasts than the music comes in.

Original Poster Banned

bloody hilarious

Banned

So much more so much more from a morrisons store.....

Original Poster Banned

haha i hate morrisons just only place around giving a better wage than where i was going before

Banned

UGG 5825, UGG Boots 5825, UGG Classic Short Boots, Classic Short 5825 | UGG 5825 Boots.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions