Groups

Anyone working the night shift?

If so, doing what & where?

Am currently on the 7pm-7am shift - server support for a major IT corp in the North East. Just hitting "the wall" so trying to wake myself up a bit with some HUKD browsing.

Anyone else awake???

12 Comments

I sure do, I run a nightclub

Original Poster

Ha, sounds more interesting than this. Bet that keeps you wiiiide awake ;-)

Yep, working nights at T-Mobile. Based in Hatfield. 6.30-6.30 so only 3 hrs to go... thankfully. Its my 1st of 3

Original Poster

My second of four nights. Won't get to bed until after 9am though as I have to take the kid to school. Getting home at 7:15 but having to sit up for 2 hours is HELL I can tell you.

I can imagine. I get home, in bed by 7 and in theory dont wake till 4/5ish. Slep better on nights than I do on days. Dont envy you mate

i am working your night shift, but its 11:45am here in thailand where i am now living... just off to the pool to top up my tan...g2g peace!

Original Poster

theone;8189798

I can imagine. I get home, in bed by 7 and in theory dont wake till … I can imagine. I get home, in bed by 7 and in theory dont wake till 4/5ish. Slep better on nights than I do on days. Dont envy you mate

Ahhh ... if I didn't have kids.
    But I do - only myself to blame there ;-)

Am thinking of sticking a duvet in the car one time, and getting a sneaky hours kip when its quiet. But I'm not sure if that'll be worse than just seeing the night through.

I'm not working, just up by choice lol

Original Poster

Here we go again ...

hitting the wall 30 minutes in lool

good luck!

oh god lol just realised this thread is hours old haha my bad

good luck though still ill be in bed at 11 tonight woop

Original Poster

Wahey ... last night shift and then 4 days off. Can't wait for tomorrow and then down to Wembley on Sunday for the footie. Happy days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger22
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism916
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764345
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416148

See more discussions