Groups

Anyone You Know That Was At School With You Now Famous

None I know come to mind but thought I would ask.

78 Comments

no.....

Banned

i went to the same school as samuel l jackson

tulisa (n-dubz) dean parrett (young footballer)

i am samuel l jackson

aliens

a few famous names that went to the school I went to:

* Rhona Cameron, comedian and writer
    * Susan Deacon, former Scottish Labour Party Member of the Scottish Parliament and Minister for Heath and Community Care until 2001. Professor of Social Change at Queen Margaret University
    * Kenny Miller, professional footballer
    * David Macbeth Moir, physician and writer
    * Colin Nish, professional footballer
    * Kris Renton,footballer
    * Jim Jefferies,Professional footballer and manager
    * Steven Black, Entrepreneur and CEO of Sports Direct Ltd.
    * John McGlynn,footballer and manager

The headmaster of the school was Terry Christie aswell!

not all at the same time obviously

ham82

a few famous names that went to the school I went to: * Rhona Cameron, … a few famous names that went to the school I went to: * Rhona Cameron, comedian and writer * Susan Deacon, former Scottish Labour Party Member of the Scottish Parliament and Minister for Heath and Community Care until 2001. Professor of Social Change at Queen Margaret University * Kenny Miller, professional footballer * David Macbeth Moir, physician and writer * Colin Nish, professional footballer * Kris Renton,footballer * Jim Jefferies,Professional footballer and manager * Steven Black, Entrepreneur and CEO of Sports Direct Ltd. * John McGlynn,footballer and managerThe headmaster of the school was Terry Christie aswell!

who?

Banned

CFC_Mark

who?

*Scratches head*

I used to go to school with Paul Daniels and Micheal Jackson...Not THE Paul Danials or Micheal Jackson but a couple of kids with unfortunate names.... I did go to school with the Kid who played Gruey and he went on to film Nine Songs (I think).

Banned

DangerGod

*Scratches head*

i've never heard of any of those people

Banned

Kenny miller plays for rangers ( or did )

ham82

a few famous names that went to the school I went to: * Rhona Cameron, … a few famous names that went to the school I went to: * Rhona Cameron, comedian and writer * Susan Deacon, former Scottish Labour Party Member of the Scottish Parliament and Minister for Heath and Community Care until 2001. Professor of Social Change at Queen Margaret University * Kenny Miller, professional footballer * David Macbeth Moir, physician and writer * Colin Nish, professional footballer * Kris Renton,footballer * Jim Jefferies,Professional footballer and manager * Steven Black, Entrepreneur and CEO of Sports Direct Ltd. * John McGlynn,footballer and managerThe headmaster of the school was Terry Christie aswell!

What's the opposite to name dropping ?

I never went to school.

ErrorOperator

What's the opposite to name dropping ?

what's the sole point of this thread?

Think....

" Anyone You Know That Was At School With You Now Famous "

You mean you have actually been to school?:)

Someone told me Billy Ocean went to my school

Banned

ham82

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/markey_mark_wtf.gif

Banned

Bay City Rollers...

guv

loooooooool X) X) X)

Paulo Nutini

one of the girls from s-club juniors was in my school, was in a class with my younger sis, after id left though
    one of the lads from one of the harry potters was at my school when I was there (someone with a small part, a nameless quidditch player i think
    my dad was at school with Brian May

Banned

tatemze

one of the girls from s-club juniors was in my school, was in a class … one of the girls from s-club juniors was in my school, was in a class with my younger sis, after id left thoughone of the lads from one of the harry potters was at my school when I was there (someone with a small part, a nameless quidditch player i thinkmy dad was at school with Brian May

define famous for me?

Peter Kay

Banned

ham82

OP said famous lol

danmc

Peter Kay

think my partner went to school with peter kay or vernon kay or maybe both i cant remember now, i know hes got a picture of a school trip with vernon kay on it.

Banned

pink-ka

think my partner went to school with peter kay or vernon kay or maybe … think my partner went to school with peter kay or vernon kay or maybe both i cant remember now, i know hes got a picture of a school trip with vernon kay on it.

he wasn't actually in the class though, probably just trying it on with some of the girls

my friend joined us in 6th form. previously was at a differnt school and a year behind kelly brooke.....

ermm thats the best i can do!

Banned

Tony Cascarino is probably the best I can come up with. Met lots of more famous people through him though, like Nigel Kennedy, Teddy Sheringham and Andy Townsend.

My hubby went to school with Gok Wan.

DaveLister

he wasn't actually in the class though, probably just trying it on with … he wasn't actually in the class though, probably just trying it on with some of the girls

he was also an alter boy with my partner lol my partners parents are quite religious always at church etc, my partner doesnt go anymore only at xmas.

Banned

bargaincrazy09

Paulo Nutini

Somebody on this forum cleans his toilet alledgedly X)

bargaincrazy09

Paulo Nutini

No way! He is fit

Banned

pink-ka

he was also an alter boy with my partner lol my partners parents are … he was also an alter boy with my partner lol my partners parents are quite religious always at church etc, my partner doesnt go anymore only at xmas.

It would have been Vernon in his school picture I assume your OH is the same age as Vernon and from Horwich also x x

I had famous people in my school but if I tell you who they are you will know what school I went to!!
    It's stalker central in here X)

Banned

nikkib123

I had famous people in my school but if I tell you who they are you will … I had famous people in my school but if I tell you who they are you will know what school I went to!!It's stalker central in here X)

LOL... as if we don't already know! X)

Banned

nikkib123

I had famous people in my school but if I tell you who they are you will … I had famous people in my school but if I tell you who they are you will know what school I went to!!It's stalker central in here X)

Some sad f****r on this forum claims to know my address

DLM

See, what did I tell you, the stalkers on here are like ninja's!

DLM

It would have been Vernon in his school picture I assume your OH is the … It would have been Vernon in his school picture I assume your OH is the same age as Vernon and from Horwich also x x

my partners 37 next month. he lived in deane, bolton at the time he went to school.

Banned

DLM

what would a sad farmer want with your address?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764294
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846197
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions