Groups

anyoneone know of a department store in Australia that delivers?

I'm looking for some shop in Australia where i can order xmas pressies online and they deliver a bit like marks & spencers or woolies any ideas?
    cheers

4 Comments

Ditto for Dubai?? Anyone help please?

How about this one from a google search: dstore.com.au/

Free Standard Delivery when you pay using PayPal
    Receive free standard delivery (valued at $6.95) when you spend over $30 and pay for your order using PayPal! Simply select "PayPal" as your payment method during the checkout process and the shipping amount will be automatically calculated.

Terms and Conditions
    Offer only available on orders over $30 and using standard delivery (excludes Courier and Air Express delivery). Offer commences Thursday 5/11/2009 and ends midnight AEST 6/12/2009. Normal dstore.com.au terms and conditions apply.

Disclaimer
    The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Product Disclosure Statement, available at [url]www.paypal.com.au[/url].

Or take your pick from these results google.com/sea…_en

they have a Woolworth in Australia also a Macy's they deliver

Original Poster

thanks guys i have found some others too xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common35
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846159
      3. Ebid over Ebay67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764193

See more discussions