Anyone's feet get stained by rubbish LIDL's flip-flops?

Found 10th MayEdited by:"wised_up"
Bought few pairs for summer and hols only to find out that the soles of my feet are tinted dark blu by the end of the day from wearing thos flip flops.

If the dye on the product is not colour fast what chemicals are getting on and through my skin???
Just becouse its cheap does it have to be such a rubbish !!??
Community Updates
AskFlip FlopsSandalsShoes
13 Comments
Yes it does, you get what you pay for.

There is a difference between cheap products and good products sold cheaply on sale.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 10th May
Why do you shop there op?
Looking at your previous comments slating them, I'm surprised you bother.
I like their sausages, hams, etc. bough an excellently working food processor from them as well.
But when something is not an acceptable quality or as in this instance not fit for the purpose it should not be on sale, no matter how inexpensive.
I am off now to look for all the positive and full of praises only post you left on HDUK "shadey12"
Rogue trooper.
Flip Flops... oh FFS

FFS = Flip Flops Sake.
wised_up57 m ago

I like their sausages, hams, etc. bough an excellently working food …I like their sausages, hams, etc. bough an excellently working food processor from them as well. But when something is not an acceptable quality or as in this instance not fit for the purpose it should not be on sale, no matter how inexpensive.I am off now to look for all the positive and full of praises only post you left on HDUK "shadey12"

Typing "shadey12" doesn't alert someone to your reply, @shadey12 or clicking reply would. I would also look on hukd, glad to be of assistance.
shadey125 m ago

Typing "shadey12" doesn't alert someone to your reply, @shadey12 or …Typing "shadey12" doesn't alert someone to your reply, @shadey12 or clicking reply would. I would also look on hukd, glad to be of assistance.

true, if my intention was to alert you
I get that with ones I bought in NZ for about 50p It was the only shop that had my size! (I still wear them btw)
Bigfootpete6 m ago

I get that with ones I bought in NZ for about 50p It was the only shop …I get that with ones I bought in NZ for about 50p It was the only shop that had my size! (I still wear them btw)

Will you be changing your name to Bluefootpete, that's the question
If the colour runs out of them that easily you need to be careful how you wash them. I've always done mine in the washing machine in a mesh bag along with other dark things, in your case I would do them separately.
Smurf feet
wised_up9 h, 4 m ago

I like their sausages, hams, etc. bough an excellently working food …I like their sausages, hams, etc. bough an excellently working food processor from them as well. But when something is not an acceptable quality or as in this instance not fit for the purpose it should not be on sale, no matter how inexpensive.I am off now to look for all the positive and full of praises only post you left on HDUK "shadey12"

It is fit for purpose, it’s a pair of sandals. That requires they are able to be worn on the feet and be reasonably comfortable. The fact that the colour has worn of a little is wear and tear, which doesn’t physically prevent them from being used, it’s just offputting.
What did the lidl helpline say when you asked them?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants