Groups

Anything being said about a RDR: GOTY Edition?

I've held of getting it with A-Levels, and now off at uni without PS3, but I could get it and play it over xmas. If there is any mutterings of a GOTY edition with expansion packs etc. If so I'd be tempted to wait a little longer - especially with black ops to occupy me already over xmas...

7 Comments

Bound to happen, it's a guaranteed 20% revenue increase for a minimal investment. I'm holding out for it too.

Did mass effect 2 not win game of the year?

Banned

unlikely at this time. The GTA IV combined pack is due out soon...match the timeline and will be a while yet

Game of the year means nothing any more. GOTY now stands for ultimate or complete edition.
    I hope for this to. Played the game on release but as always reluctant to spend money on digital items.
    I can see it happening but not until February/March next year. They've just announced that the DLC will be put on a stand alone disk.

Original Poster

Thanks for info, the timeline of GTAIV seems to be a real indicator...

It's gone on the xmas list. I'll hopefully buy Black Ops cheap on release...

save yourself the effort and steer clear, over rated game that was a boring do goody repetetive mission fest...

I sincerely doubt it anytime soon, they're shortly releasing a disc containing all the DLC. They'll wait until that's not selling at full whack anymore and then plonk the two together for somewhere between £29.99 and £39.99 I'd imagine.

digitalspy.co.uk/gam…rss
    Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 2nd Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216
      2. One for the mathmeticians1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350

See more discussions