Groups

Anything better than the 2012 Nexus 7 for my £60 budget?

Got £60 to spend on a decent spec tablet for my daughter. Seen the Nexus 7, is that the best I can do for the price?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

4 Comments

the nexus will be a very good choice and at that price it'll be a good price (2012 version) or a bargain hot deal) 2013 version).
    My daughter has the 2013 version and it's brilliant. the 2012 is also amazing. We also have a Samsung tab 7 which is similar price but is slower and has a poorer resolution. some games like clumsy ninja won't work on the tab. everything works on the nexus. if you go for it make sure she doesn't play it when it's charging. the connector socket is a little weak so playing whilst charging is a risk to breaking it.
    hope its a good choice.

Original Poster

josephobrien2000

the nexus will be a very good choice and at that price it'll be a good … the nexus will be a very good choice and at that price it'll be a good price (2012 version) or a bargain hot deal) 2013 version).My daughter has the 2013 version and it's brilliant. the 2012 is also amazing. We also have a Samsung tab 7 which is similar price but is slower and has a poorer resolution. some games like clumsy ninja won't work on the tab. everything works on the nexus. if you go for it make sure she doesn't play it when it's charging. the connector socket is a little weak so playing whilst charging is a risk to breaking it. hope its a good choice.

thanks, will take your advice on board

hotukdeals.com/dea…423

if you like windows you cant go wrong with these I have the 10" version from a deal here a week or so ago.

For that money no, the Nexus is a very good tablet, that would be my choice - I've had the Nexus 10 for over a year and very pleased with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits22
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue68
      3. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…55
      4. Dashcam question33

See more discussions