Expired

Anything Cheaper than My Virginmedia Package???

7 replies
Found 7th Jun 2009
Hi was just wondering if i could get a better deal (for the same or better package)than the package im currently on with virginmedia which adds up to about £50 a Month, My package Charges are as follows:

Telephione Line Rental £11.00
Payment Handling Charge £5.00
Talk unlimited £7.95
Call Charges £2.35 (VAT 15%) £2.70
Tv Size (L) £11.50
Broadband Size (M)£15.00
Paper bill charge £1.25

(Talk unlimited is a must as i have a really chatty female living under my roof lol)

1. Ask
  2. Virgin
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Virgin
7 Comments

Well you can set up a direct debit which will save you 5 pounds. And set up e-Bill whih will save you £1.25. Also threaten to cancel and see what they can do for you

Original Poster

Cheers Om4r Heat added,if anyone else is getting a better deal with Virginmedia then please let me know so i can tell a few facts when i call them,cheers.

Banned

i will actually agree with the first post, as my dad threatened to switch over to sky to get the price reduced and he got the tv and internet free for a year, but he has been with them for some time now. so worth a try.

Original Poster

j.hyland;5426222

i will actually agree with the first post, as my dad threatened to switch … i will actually agree with the first post, as my dad threatened to switch over to sky to get the price reduced and he got the tv and internet free for a year, but he has been with them for some time now. so worth a try.

Thanks for the info J.Hyland we too have been with Virginmedia from the start,well NTL first then Virginmedia took over so maybe we might have a chance of getting that superb offer your father got lol, i doubt we are so lucky but gonna phone them tomorrow and see,have some heat:thumbsup:

Mate - you need to talk to the retentions department. Tell them you are thinking of elaving ot go to Sky (you may want to have some sky offers handy!)
I am on XL tv - talk unlimited - 10mg broadband and pay 45 including line rental!
Good luck

Original Poster

monkeyboy129;5427614

Mate - you need to talk to the retentions department. Tell them you are … Mate - you need to talk to the retentions department. Tell them you are thinking of elaving ot go to Sky (you may want to have some sky offers handy!)I am on XL tv - talk unlimited - 10mg broadband and pay 45 including line rental!Good luck

Thanks for the info Monkeyboy,well this proves that they could give me the XL tv if they wanted for no extra cost,i would happily settle for that offer so fingers crossed m8 heat added :thumbsup:

Cheers - if you get in quick you may even get Setanta before it closes down (it's free on the XL package!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions