Groups

Anything decent on Xbox LIVE that is free to download?

Are there any free downloads worth having on Xbox LIVE? Might be useful to get a list for everybody

(p.s. I'm a newbie to the Xbox & just connected to Live for the first time so can't add any suggestions - sorry).

34 Comments

Make an american account and download yaris and that other free game.

Liddle! add me.

tgtom

Original Poster

t0mm;2463111

Liddle! add me.tgtom

I will when I find my way around :? Don't know what I'm doing yet!

and when I do, what happens?

t0mm;2463111

Liddle! add me.tgtom

just wondered have u got grid:thumbsup:

deathtrap3000;2463084

Make an american account and download yaris and that other free game.

Have had that game for a while its terrible

Btw dont bother dl any gamerpiks from usa xbox live as they just go off your uk account after a month

OnTheBallCity;2463128

i do.

you asked me twice. i said yes.

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2463128

I know you are asking tOmm, but I don't. Never was into racing games but might be enjoyable online against a few people (I like playing Mario Kart on the Wii against the kids :oops:)

t0mm;2463141

i do.you asked me twice. i said yes.

hey t0mm have you got grid as im unsure as to whether you do

t0mm;2463141

i do.you asked me twice. i said yes.

will add u to xbox live

dandoc2;2463153

hey t0mm have you got grid as im unsure as to whether you do

I do.

I have
    BF:BC
    COD4
    Grid
    Orange Box
    PES (This years one)
    Fifa 08
    GTA IV
    Forza 2
    Bioshock
    Gears of War
    Halo 3

and a few others

Original Poster

before I give out my Live gamertag - not that anyone will be interested :roll: - what's the deal with privacy? What info can people see on you?

LIDDLE
    add me on xbox

my Gamer tag is: Major Kainage

If you connect each other can you send games?

Original Poster

Mclovin;2463191

LIDDLE :oadd me on xboxmy Gamer tag is: Major Kainage

Will do! See post # 12 tho...

Naeem786;2463194

If you connect each other can you send games?

you can send game invites but thats to paly together

The most they see is your bio which isnt made automatically, the country you're in and your tag name.

t0mm;2463210

The most they see is your bio which isnt made automatically, the country … The most they see is your bio which isnt made automatically, the country you're in and your tag name.

Mine needs to be updated

Original Poster

t0mm;2463210

The most they see is your bio which isnt made automatically, the country … The most they see is your bio which isnt made automatically, the country you're in and your tag name.

Thanks - yes i thought that - what bio details? only thing i can think of i have is DOB

ermm nothing that interesting. if u post ur tag here then people can add you... u can decided whether or not to accept them. i dont think you cna see any private information?

It's just a little biography you can write, your name, and where your from (Eg Nottingham, United Kingdom)

Original Poster

Oh right, haven't done the bio thing so that's ok.

Any recommendations for games to purchase using MS points? Are any of those those games playable online too? Atm, I don't have any 'official' discs so don't want to chance getting banned ... I'd like a genuine copy of GRAW to start with if anyone has a copy they wanna sell me...?

u need:
    cod4
    Gta 4
    maybe Halo

Liddle ol' me;2463273

Oh right, haven't done the bio thing so that's ok.Any recommendations for … Oh right, haven't done the bio thing so that's ok.Any recommendations for games to purchase using MS points? Are any of those those games playable online too? Atm, I don't have any 'official' discs so don't want to chance getting banned ... I'd like a genuine copy of GRAW to start with if anyone has a copy they wanna sell me...?

so whats your gamertag

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2463286

so whats your gamertag

erm... let me look around first b4 i put my tag out there. i'm shy :oops:

Original Poster

Mclovin;2463285

u need:cod4Gta 4maybe Halo:)

yes, got access to all of these :whistling: but guess I need to give them a go b4 deciding which ones are worth getting to bring online. COD4 seems to be one that people are playing a lot together on here recently? Is it one of the best to play online with a group..?

Liddle ol' me;2463273

Oh right, haven't done the bio thing so that's ok.Any recommendations for … Oh right, haven't done the bio thing so that's ok.Any recommendations for games to purchase using MS points? Are any of those those games playable online too? Atm, I don't have any 'official' discs so don't want to chance getting banned ... I'd like a genuine copy of GRAW to start with if anyone has a copy they wanna sell me...?

Although playing illegal games will save you money it is illegal and if you get caught well ........
    if you cant afford a game you dont get it like me - i want liek 6 games but i am waiting for price drops

Be legal :-D

Original Poster

dandoc2;2463322

Although playing illegal games will save you money it is illegal and if … Although playing illegal games will save you money it is illegal and if you get caught well ........if you cant afford a game you dont get it like me - i want liek 6 games but i am waiting for price drops Be legal :-D

I am always good Dan. :whistling: I was talking about demos of course :-D

well we a few of use will be playing on live tonight

for a bit of COD4 mayhem between 9-10

if your up for it - experince not needed ask DanDoc :gigge:

Also about your worries on sharing your gamertag

the only thing it contains is your name (First only), location, Picture that you have selected and achievement score that is it no one can find out anyother information about you from that.

Hope this clears it up and if your up for a game tonight add me to your friends list

my GT is geoneo123 :thumbsup:

and here is the link to the thread ]http//ww…e=6

I had a modded 360 quite a while back and i can tell you its not worth it at all

Original Poster

geoneo123;2463394

well we a few of use will be playing on live tonight for a bit of COD4 … well we a few of use will be playing on live tonight for a bit of COD4 mayhem between 9-10 if your up for it - experince not needed ask DanDoc :gigge: Also about your worries on sharing your gamertag, the only thing it contains is your name (First only), location, Picture that you have selected and achievement score that is it no one can find out anyother information about you from that. Hope this clears it up and if your up for a game tonight add me to your friends list my GT is geoneo123 :thumbsup:[/URL]

thanks geoneo123. Appreciate the invite but tonight is a bit early for me; haven't played a game of any description on it yet, let alone wanting to go online and make dandoc2 look experienced!

Anyway, bit afraid he might report me to the The Thought Police (or thinkpol ) if he knows my tag

Original Poster

geoneo123;2463415

I had a modded 360 quite a while back and i can tell you its not worth it … I had a modded 360 quite a while back and i can tell you its not worth it at all

yes, starting to see the attraction of a regular one. Oh well, might just use it a second console after I experiment a bit. I must admit the overall feel is much more 'gamey' than the Wii (if you know what I mean?). I think I'm gonna like this console...

halo 3 is a great multiplayer game.

Add me : xibyx

Original Poster

Another question if of you hard-core gamers know the answer. Thinking of getting Viva Pinata for the kids - any decent online play with that? Gamespot review of last year suggests you can only send messages to others but not visit their gardens etc. Is this still the same or have they updated it to allow better online features?

MarzBarz;2463522

halo 3 is a great multiplayer game.Add me : xibyx

keeping a note of these tags to add later :thumbsup:

Viva pinata - Hardcore :giggle:

I enjoyed the game :oops: i must admit its very relaxing to play for a console that has a shed load of shoot'em ups

I am not sure about it on line TBH but its worth the couple of quid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      2. Bathroom suites46
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      4. Dreams bed sale.32

See more discussions