Expired

Anything good happened to you recently?

20 replies
Found 31st Oct 2008
Sold my Laptop for £700! Shopping Spree this weekend!

I'm gonna have me a few games of COD4, bit slap the noobs then take on the shopping crowd on a Saturday afternoon and spend!

Once I get home, I'm gonna bit slap the noobs again!

Anything good happened to you recently?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

What make was this laptop?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3339562

What make was this laptop?

HP NW9440

Cost best part of 2 grand wen I got it so they got a bargain.

nope but i live in hope

i got a £10 amazon voucher this moring for free.

how? :w00t:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3339607

lol...care to put your "How? :w00t:" into context?

dontdothatagain;3339607

i did a load of surveys and forgot i had requested the voucher and it arrived today (probably 2 months after request).

I got CE of Gears of war 2 for £35. So bargain for me

Sorry..:oops:

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;3339619

i did a load of surveys and forgot i had requested the voucher and it … i did a load of surveys and forgot i had requested the voucher and it arrived today (probably 2 months after request). I got CE of Gears of war 2 for £35. So bargain for me

Nice one, sounds like a bargain. Cant wait for GoW2, next week its out isnt it? Then the week after its CoD5?

StevenA2000_uk;3339655

Nice one, sounds like a bargain. Cant wait for GoW2, next week its out … Nice one, sounds like a bargain. Cant wait for GoW2, next week its out isnt it? Then the week after its CoD5?

Yea the 7th. I doubt i will receive it on launch day tho as its amazon and the can take forever.

I cant wait to chainsaw somepeople online with my limited edition gold lancer.

ooooo yea

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3340376

I bought a scratchcard for the first time in about 3 years and won £20, … I bought a scratchcard for the first time in about 3 years and won £20, well happy, thanks!:thumbsup:

Always a good feeling when you win on those especially if you hardly ever buy them! Nice one....:thumbsup:

I'm pretty chuffed my youngest has had his 4th win on the Premium Bonds! He won another £50 so £200 in total and he's only just 5 years old! Lucky sod!!:-D

Original Poster

franbo60;3341498

I'm pretty chuffed my youngest has had his 4th win on the Premium Bonds! … I'm pretty chuffed my youngest has had his 4th win on the Premium Bonds! He won another £50 so £200 in total and he's only just 5 years old! Lucky sod!!:-D

WHAT?!?! LOL Well done to the little fella! Hmmmm did he bank it or did mummy/daddy bank it :thumbsup:

was my sons 4th bday today and before he went to bed he said he'd had a really good birthday..... was lovely to know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3341528

was my sons 4th bday today and before he went to bed he said he'd had a … was my sons 4th bday today and before he went to bed he said he'd had a really good birthday..... was lovely to know :thumbsup:

Loving words from a sibling....priceless! Good show! :thumbsup:

Yeah, he's pretty lucky - the other two have had about 2/3 wins in the past 5 years. We put any winnings straight back into bonds so I think that may have helped with number three being the biggest winner in the family so far... but I do take a deep breath when I get an envelope from Premium bonds...it could be massive one day....I hope!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

franbo60;3341744

Yeah, he's pretty lucky - the other two have had about 2/3 wins in the … Yeah, he's pretty lucky - the other two have had about 2/3 wins in the past 5 years. We put any winnings straight back into bonds so I think that may have helped with number three being the biggest winner in the family so far... but I do take a deep breath when I get an envelope from Premium bonds...it could be massive one day....I hope!!:thumbsup:

Here's hopin its a 7 figure win the next time!:-D

Bought a scratchcard for the first time and won £12

StevenA2000_uk;3341541

Loving words from a sibling....priceless! Good show! :thumbsup:

Hope he had a good birthday - there's nothing like the anticipation of a 4 year old is there :roll:
Enjoy each and every day they say little thankyou's or come up with special memories - it doesn't last too long..:)

dandoc2;3341767

Bought a scratchcard for the first time and won £12

Don't put it all back on scratch cards!! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions