Anything Happen with the HotUKdeals Big Game 2018 - World Cup

Found 19th Jul
I did a search and thought we would of had a list of whoes won and well done and all that. I'm not fishing for a prize lol, I didn't do too well
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as they don't seem to have a profile here.

good to know the flamedeer comp prizes go to accounts that are here for a day and the football comp prizes go to people that don't even exist.

Seems about right for a HUKD competition
I came 14800th
but who cares I got a Predictor badge
so if you want to know the lottery numbers just let me know
10 Comments
Don't know, but looks like you can still enter

hotukdeals.com/foo…%2F
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 19th Jul
pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as they don't seem to have a profile here.

good to know the flamedeer comp prizes go to accounts that are here for a day and the football comp prizes go to people that don't even exist.

Seems about right for a HUKD competition
StevenBrown12 m ago

pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as …pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as they don't seem to have a profile here.good to know the flamedeer comp prizes go to accounts that are here for a day and the football comp prizes go to people that don't even exist.Seems about right for a HUKD competition

I think those individual rankings are world wide, we didn't do too well on the Website Chart, we came 9 out of 10.
I think I've found my own answer here, if you click on the webiste in the chart it gives a HotUK chart, I came joint 345th not bad for first go lol

Top 20 Below.
34418785-pZX96.jpg
I came 14800th
but who cares I got a Predictor badge
so if you want to know the lottery numbers just let me know
37148th. Damn, so close
I signed up but never played, still got the predictor badge though!
Schlingel6 h, 29 m ago

I think those individual rankings are world wide, we didn't do too well on …I think those individual rankings are world wide, we didn't do too well on the Website Chart, we came 9 out of 10.I think I've found my own answer here, if you click on the webiste in the chart it gives a HotUK chart, I came joint 345th not bad for first go lolTop 20 Below.[Image]

Where's the website chart?

...found it
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 19th Jul
7704th, winner
StevenBrown19th Jul

pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as …pretty sure the top of the leaderboard are not even members of hukd as they don't seem to have a profile here.good to know the flamedeer comp prizes go to accounts that are here for a day and the football comp prizes go to people that don't even exist.Seems about right for a HUKD competition

Must be those Russian hacker's interfering in UK comps again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants