anything i can take out of old lappy to sell

Banned 21 replies
Found 21st Jul 2009
or will it be just the memory

as this is misc please dont start offering to buy bits, just wanted to know if it can be taken apart for bits

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

what laptop is it?

Original Poster Banned

BradyBrade!;5811513

what laptop is it?

medion 95101

HDD? If big enough..

depends how easy the hard drive can be accessed, on mine everything has to come out, and also possibly memory if it is decent

Sagor;5811569

depends how easy the hard drive can be accessed, on mine everything has … depends how easy the hard drive can be accessed, on mine everything has to come out, and also possibly memory if it is decent

He is stripping it so it doesn't matter

why whats wrong with it?

Sorry to cut in sassie but i have a HP dv2535ea laptop and the graphics have gone, can any one tell me what parts are worth selling..

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;5811590

why whats wrong with it?

its falling apart, and now getting the blue screen of death, due to drivers i think, but i cant keep it on long enough to find out whats up with it

gr8h8me;5811583

He is stripping it so it doesn't matter

He? sassie is female!

I stripped down an old dell for parts before,
what sold?
Keyboard
Hinges
Wireless card
Hard drive fixings
any covers, ie memory/ wireless card cover

Is the screen any good? that too:thumbsup:

hd /optical drive / memory / wireless / bluetooth / keyboard/ cpu /+/ board / lcd

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;5811607

He? sassie is female!I stripped down an old dell for parts before,what … He? sassie is female!I stripped down an old dell for parts before,what sold?KeyboardHingesWireless cardHard drive fixingsany covers, ie memory/ wireless card coverIs the screen any good? that too:thumbsup:

oh wow really, i thought maybe it would just be memory and HDD, screens ok too

sassie;5811600

its falling apart, and now getting the blue screen of death, due to … its falling apart, and now getting the blue screen of death, due to drivers i think, but i cant keep it on long enough to find out whats up with it

Sell the whole lot on ebay tbh sassie. It still technically works and just needs a good sort and maybe some new memory.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;5811655

Sell the whole lot on ebay tbh sassie. It still technically works and … Sell the whole lot on ebay tbh sassie. It still technically works and just needs a good sort and maybe some new memory.

battery doesnt work, charger is duff, and it happened immediately after plugging in a duff charger, dvd drive has fallen out, not sure ide be happy to sell with hdd

sassie;5811667

not sure ide be happy to sell with hdd

Homemade pron collection?

remove the hdd and sell as one piece as faulty on ebay. its your best and easiest option.

Hey Sassie you could wipe the HD using DBan then sell it
dban.org/

download.cnet.com/177…ows
DBAN prevents or thoroughly hinders all known techniques of hard disk forensic analysis.

how can you wipe a HDD if the laptop wont even switch on anymore?

Original Poster Banned

ciaozammer;5814303

it will switch on, but doesnt stay on to long, sometimes minutes sometimes a few more

ciaozammer;5814303

Put hdd in another laptop? Maybe an external enclosure thing?

Benjimoron;5814337

Put hdd in another laptop? Maybe an external enclosure thing?

thanks B, sounds a bit comlicated for my brain though

Original Poster Banned

ciaozammer;5814391

thanks B, sounds a bit comlicated for my brain though

mine too :w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50396
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions