anyview cast

Found 23rd Apr 2017
Hi all
I recently bought a hisense tv which is fantastic. This however comes with anyview cast how do I get to cast what's on my iPhone to cast on tv as any seem to do it n tv keeps saying wait for the external device to connect

Thanks all

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Original Poster

bubblegum2910

http://anyview-i.appstor.io/video-review any good?

Cheers still won't connect to anyview cast though

I'm not sure about Hisense but most of those deliberate obscured names are Miracast which is one of those technologies used by everyone else that Apple has chosen not to support.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

I'm not sure about Hisense but most of those deliberate obscured names … I'm not sure about Hisense but most of those deliberate obscured names are Miracast which is one of those technologies used by everyone else that Apple has chosen not to support.

Ok typical apple then

Yeah you need something like a chromecast for apple devices

Original Poster

nokiafusion

Yeah you need something like a chromecast for apple devices

How I do that

Buy a google chromecast. Plugs into hdmi and will connect to phone that way.

Tried myself to figure out the anyview thing with apple products and turned grey trying

Original Poster

buckham_uk

Buy a google chromecast. Plugs into hdmi and will connect to phone that … Buy a google chromecast. Plugs into hdmi and will connect to phone that way.Tried myself to figure out the anyview thing with apple products and turned grey trying

I got roku that help ?? I wanna send videos I have on my iphone to the tv ??

steveo73

I got roku that help ?? I wanna send videos I have on my iphone to the tv … I got roku that help ?? I wanna send videos I have on my iphone to the tv ??

If that's what your after then streaming them rather than casting/mirroring is more widely supported and would have more of a chance of working. The TV will have DLNA client functionality (a quick check of the Hisense site suggests it may be branded Anyview Stream) and there are plenty of DLNA server apps for every platform.

AppleTV is your best bet.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

If that's what your after then streaming them rather than … If that's what your after then streaming them rather than casting/mirroring is more widely supported and would have more of a chance of working. The TV will have DLNA client functionality (a quick check of the Hisense site suggests it may be branded Anyview Stream) and there are plenty of DLNA server apps for every platform.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions