anyway of exchanging xbox 360 premuim for pro at gamestatio(have receipt)

basically i have the normal 360 premium will they exchange it to a pro i have the reciept???

13 Comments

Just say its broken?
Hopefully they will just exchange the console?

wont they test it?

muffin247

wont they test it?

They tested mine when i traded it for a 360 Elite,had to pay on top though

Say that it keeps crashing every now and again during games and it's getting on your nerves, no way to predict that its crashing or when it will therefore I don't think they'll have a choice.

Original Poster

cool will try that and what do i do about my live account.

Delete it from the hard drive then just relogin on the new one

Banned

I bought an elite took the actual plastic cases of both consoles, swapped the insides, took mac the "elite" (which was my console at that point) and voila freee elite upgrade

Original Poster

can i just ask them if i can keep the harddrive.

thanks tomm

Original Poster

also will i need to take the box??

Try calling one up and asking, they should be able to answer all your questions.

You need to take the box and all the parts.
You should be able to keep your harddrive if you ask.
Getting a pro though, i'm not sure, i've exchanged mine 3 times now 'cos it's been faulty and each time I got an older one than before.. Can't hurt to ask though..

HU5TLER

can i just ask them if i can keep the harddrive.thanks tomm

Yes you can I did when mine broke

HU5TLER

also will i need to take the box?

yes i would

Original Poster

thanks for all the help phone them up and they go yeh they said bring it in and they are going to run some tests.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator24
    2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions