Anyway to do passport photos without machine?

Found 7th Jan
Just wondering if there is anyway doing the passport photos without spending £4 at the machine..

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Sounds like a ballache but take a look at this Link!
if it is a passport renewal, you can do it online and take your own photo.

otherwise there is software to take your own photo and then print it at boots cheaper.
You can use your own photo for passport requirements or you can get it done in Jessops and as far as I know they have an ongoing offer of a voucher for 50 free prints valid for a few months after. Passport photos for wee boy cost £10 and I got £15 worth of prints
Do them yourself with your phone and do the online application its a piece of cake
Worth noting. You cannot use the online upload service for your own photos if they require a counter sign.
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts22 m ago

Worth noting. You cannot use the online upload service for your own photos …Worth noting. You cannot use the online upload service for your own photos if they require a counter sign.

This is for a driving license renewal (sorry should have said) so wonder if it is different will research later
adamwilko0079 m ago

This is for a driving license renewal (sorry should have said) so wonder …This is for a driving license renewal (sorry should have said) so wonder if it is different will research later

if you do driving licence renewal online and have a valid British passport, i think the photo can be taken from your passport, which is on the government's database.

gov.uk/ren…nce
Edited by: "mutley1" 7th Jan
adamwilko00730 m ago

This is for a driving license renewal (sorry should have said) so wonder …This is for a driving license renewal (sorry should have said) so wonder if it is different will research later

Did mine last year, although my passport had been up and it required photo's to be signed so had some spare from that to use.Unless you N.Ireland (different rules) as Mutley said if you have a current passport you can renew online and don't require a photo. For my own photo's I just used a local print shop which did passport photo's £3.50 for 6 (they took the pic then printed off). I couldn't do online as N.Ireland we still have the paper part and they require us to use postal service and send a physical picture.
Can do it on your phone and print make sure it's printed at the correct size thoghe
Original Poster
mutley17th Jan

if you do driving licence renewal online and have a valid British …if you do driving licence renewal online and have a valid British passport, i think the photo can be taken from your passport, which is on the government's database.https://www.gov.uk/renew-photo-driving-licence

Thanks so much for letting me know this it was super easy done in 20 mins no fuss
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants