Groups

Anyway to get cheaper tickets on ticket master?

Want to get about £500 worth of tickets to a concert.

Is there anyway to get them cheaper? Discount codes? Using specific credit cards??

9 Comments

25p per ticket via quidco :?

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7895488

25p per ticket via quidco :?

Haha I saw that but I was hoping for a bit more than £1 :thumbsup:

Ommid;7895497

Haha I saw that but I was hoping for a bit more than £1 :thumbsup:

thought so....but you didnt state how much GL finding something....is TM the only place that sells them? I sometimes find other agencies sell tickets cheaper than them

Original Poster

Hehe, my apologies for not being specific

Original Poster

Is row 16 quite far back?

Depending on where the tickets are for, try going direct with venue. Some when you go direct like theatres and that you avoid the fees of Ticketmaster

Banned

Ommid;7895635

Is row 16 quite far back?

16 rows back isnt to bad, they wont be the best seats in the house but far from the worst.

Hate ticketmaster, robbing company...lol
    Got charged £10 booking fee per ticket for the Noel Gallagher gig next month and then a delivery charge on top

Original Poster

anthonyt;7895654

Depending on where the tickets are for, try going direct with venue. Some … Depending on where the tickets are for, try going direct with venue. Some when you go direct like theatres and that you avoid the fees of Ticketmaster

I did, it sent me to ticketmaster

rumblefish;7895660

16 rows back isnt to bad, they wont be the best seats in the house but … 16 rows back isnt to bad, they wont be the best seats in the house but far from the worst.

I wouldnt have minded 1-8 for £110 each but 16 for £110 seems a bit of a jip

NFS;7895780

Hate ticketmaster, robbing company...lolGot charged £10 booking fee per … Hate ticketmaster, robbing company...lolGot charged £10 booking fee per ticket for the Noel Gallagher gig next month and then a delivery charge on top

Me too!! They ****** me off with that michael jackson thing to be honest, wanting to give souvenir tickets
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions