Expired

Anyway to get O2 Priority without an O2 Sim?

Found 14th Nov 2014
Community Updates
AskO2Sim
15 Comments
order a free O2 SIM, put in phone and download priorities app then put original sim back in (app stays on phone)
Original Poster
Apogee00

order a free O2 SIM, put in phone and download priorities app then put … order a free O2 SIM, put in phone and download priorities app then put original sim back in (app stays on phone)

I can't, already done that but I need to activate the sim apparently I am currently on Giffgaff and I have downloaded the app, however I can't use it because it requires a O2 Number
thegamingkinginfo

I can't, already done that but I need to activate the sim apparently I … I can't, already done that but I need to activate the sim apparently I am currently on Giffgaff and I have downloaded the app, however I can't use it because it requires a O2 Number

Download the app on current phone with Gifgaff sim. Put in the O2 number from the free O2 sim.
A text message will be sent to the O2 sim.
Put the O2 sim in phone, retrieve message, put code in App
Place Giffgaff sim back. And you have a working app
Can't you just activate it?
thegamingkinginfo

I can't, already done that but I need to activate the sim apparently I … I can't, already done that but I need to activate the sim apparently I am currently on Giffgaff and I have downloaded the app, however I can't use it because it requires a O2 Number

Works fine for me. If you have a spare phone pop your o2 free sim in there. Download the O2 app on your normal phone, when asked to confirm the number, enter your number put the O2 number in.

You will get a text with a code on your spare phone, enter this code into normal phone and it will work.
I've got the app installed, but haven't used it recently. What is the voucher your looking for specifically? I'll be happy to redeem it for you!
What is so good about Priority - just advance purchase of tickets?
In Short NO
Banned
SupremeJaguar

I've got the app installed, but haven't used it recently. What is the … I've got the app installed, but haven't used it recently. What is the voucher your looking for specifically? I'll be happy to redeem it for you!

Do u have the code for the calender? Thanks
BluePeanut

Do u have the code for the calender? Thanks

The calendar from WHSmith? I do have that, but once I redeem the code it will expire 15min after redemption.
If you want me to redeem it while your near a WHSmith, let me know when.
Banned
SupremeJaguar

I've got the app installed, but haven't used it recently. What is the … I've got the app installed, but haven't used it recently. What is the voucher your looking for specifically? I'll be happy to redeem it for you!

Hi mate if you could message the code to me id be grateful
Cheers
BluePeanut

Hi mate if you could message the code to me id be grateful Cheers

Apologies for the delay.

If you're going to WHSmith tomorrow, let me know today and a time you'll be going at.
Tomorrow you can then ask me, when your nearby WHSmith and i'll be ready to redeem the code for you.

This is the only way this can be done as once I redeem the code, a timer for 15mins will start. At the end of this timer, the code will expire.
Edited by: "SupremeJaguar" 15th Nov 2014
Banned
SupremeJaguar

Hi could I have the code now sent, I'll use it when you've sent if that's ok should be ok lol
BluePeanut

Hi could I have the code now sent, I'll use it when you've sent if that's … Hi could I have the code now sent, I'll use it when you've sent if that's ok should be ok lol

The code seems to have run out a while ago, I should have checked really!
Apologies. Anything else you want from the O2 priority app?
Banned
SupremeJaguar

The code seems to have run out a while ago, I should have checked really! … The code seems to have run out a while ago, I should have checked really! Apologies. Anything else you want from the O2 priority app?

I just saw that now on the freebie thread! Appreciate u trying for me anyway mate! Dont think so atm, cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants