Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyway to get out a tmobile contract early ?

I stupidly bought a nokia 5800 with a 24 month contract and 5 months in im thinking it was a bad idea - so ive heard orange contract holders being able to leave early due to changes in the terms - i was wondering if theres anything similar so i could leave

Im on a Combi 15 (24 months) - but im using so much internet i end up paying £25 odd a month

Thanks

Daniel

6 Comments

Banned

yes

pay up the remaining 21 months

at least you are big enough to admit your stupidity in the OP

have you tried ringing the company askign them to cahnge the package you are on to include the extras you are now using ? - i am sure they will be happy to increase the payments you make to a package that suits you - apart from that you took the contract knowing the terms and conditions so the bottom line is - nope you are stuck with them

If there was daniel i'm sure it'd be on here.

Sucks that you don't like it. 21 months is a long time.

Banned

get them to add the web and walk bundle - its a fiver a month

Original Poster

t0mm;5939595

If there was daniel i'm sure it'd be on here.Sucks that you don't like … If there was daniel i'm sure it'd be on here.Sucks that you don't like it. 21 months is a long time.

The phones great but just seems longggggg - couldnt really find any 12months contracts they seem to have dissappeared

dimebars;5939606

get them to add the web and walk bundle - its a fiver a month

they quoted me like £8 which if i dont use the net is a lot

dandoc2;5939634

The phones great but just seems longggggg - couldnt really find any … The phones great but just seems longggggg - couldnt really find any 12months contracts they seem to have dissappearedthey quoted me like £8 which if i dont use the net is a lot

Make sure you use it :-D.
    I signed a 24mth for the iPhone.

Luckily I liked it and if I didn't I could just sell the phone and add about £50 and buy myself out.

I got the 30% off line rental a month so it's not too bad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429

See more discussions