Anyway to pay on amazon using paypal?

Looking to buy something on Amazon. I have £20 credit so I was wondering if theres any way.

11 Comments

Why not just withdraw the £20 from Paypal to your bank account (it should arrive instantly) and then pay on Amazon using your debit card?

Nope, sorry. You can transfer it to your bank account for free though, and it's pretty instant.

Original Poster

billbennett1

Why not just withdraw the £20 from Paypal to your bank account (it should … Why not just withdraw the £20 from Paypal to your bank account (it should arrive instantly) and then pay on Amazon using your debit card?

I could, but it takes sometime for some reason. Like 3 days for me

Why not save it for another day, when you have found something that you really need somewhere else?
If you are desperate to spend the credit I think PC World and other online retailers accept PayPal. You could spend it on Pizza at Papa Johns if that's your thing.

Why not buy amazon gift voucher using paypal on another website and get voucher sent to your email
Edited by: "bigweapon07" 29th Dec 2016

squiff

Nope, sorry.

Yes, there is. A Paypal Access card allows you to spend up to the balance in your account online or anywhere you'd use a debit card or credit card.

I agree a PayPal access card will do the job

Withdrawing from PayPal to bank account is now instant and has been for some time.

Original Poster

benjammin316

Withdrawing from PayPal to bank account is now instant and has been for … Withdrawing from PayPal to bank account is now instant and has been for some time.

i'm having a look at it can someone help me understand the charges with some example uses please?

thank yoiu

WestMidlands

i'm having a look at it can someone help me understand the charges with … i'm having a look at it can someone help me understand the charges with some example uses please?thank yoiu

Of course.

It's free to withdraw from PayPal to a UK bank account. Here's some examples.

You withdraw £100 to your bank account. The fee is £0. You get £100.
You withdraw £10 to your bank account. The fee is £0. You get £10.
You withdraw £0.01 to your bank account. The fee is £0. You get £0.01.

Original Poster

So for all online purchases, in store, are completely free? But atm withdrawals are at a cost yea?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Apples new update35
    2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1116
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58474
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114445

See more discussions