anyway you can look at delted messsages accidently deltled a code from a friend for 2.50 off zavvi =/ x

any help will be reped x

12 Comments

Original Poster

help x

pm them lol

Original Poster

lmao i just have hopefully she will still have it x

xbecky07x;6671189

it will be kept on HUKD anyway, if she needs help tell her to scroll to the bottom of the page to where it says 'HUKD tools and API' and get her to click 'birthday' code will be in there :thumbsup: HTH

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6671204

Get admin to restore a backup of the whole forums, restoring the whole … Get admin to restore a backup of the whole forums, restoring the whole place to before you deleted the message.

whats that? x

Banned

dcx_badass;6671204

Get admin to restore a backup of the whole forums, restoring the whole … Get admin to restore a backup of the whole forums, restoring the whole place to before you deleted the message.

lol only VIP's get thta treatment!

Banned

xbecky07x;6671223

whats that? x

tis like havin a 'breast' job

but havin it reveresed to the way it was before :-D

Original Poster

oo reet how do i get that ? x

xbecky07x;6671189

really should leave username when leaving rep lol

op have you been drinking? your title is somehow not right in the wording!

Original Poster

lmaooo i love my oohhh reet oh btw wulshaz u still want them bronzing pearls? and i have another set some where if u want 2? x

xbecky07x;6671292

lmaooo i love my oohhh reet oh btw wulshaz u still want them bronzing … lmaooo i love my oohhh reet oh btw wulshaz u still want them bronzing pearls? and i have another set some where if u want 2? x

emmm yeh i would still take them? :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions