Anywhere decent online to buy Venus fly trap plants

Found 9th Aug
Can’t seem to find the fly trap plants anywhere local.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Not online, but HomeBase stock them instore.
I bought some online the other day from Hampshire Plants there were recommended to me.
I have to say the variety of plants was fab and the quality is much better than I've seen in garden centres
hantsflytrap.com/col…asp
Ikea have them in stock
34664107-vBO2M.jpgMine from Ikea. Cost £7.49.
Don’t have the same misconception I had.... I bought them because I live in the countryside and get fed up with flys..... they were useless at catching them! So much for the little shop of horrors!!!
ktm66623 m ago

Don’t have the same misconception I had.... I bought them because I live i …Don’t have the same misconception I had.... I bought them because I live in the countryside and get fed up with flys..... they were useless at catching them! So much for the little shop of horrors!!!

Feed me, feed me noooow
ebay can be good because you get to see the plants you are actually purchasing alot of the time, also some keen garderners selling privately who know what they are doing / are happy to advise.
Edited by: "Ban_Anas" 9th Aug
Newbank garden centre
anewman2 h, 4 m ago

[Image] Mine from Ikea. Cost £7.49.

That's very impressive!
anchorage4050 m ago

That's very impressive!

It'll probably die soon enough lol. My last one from Homebase a few years ago died not too long after buying it.
anewman26 m ago

It'll probably die soon enough lol. My last one from Homebase a few years …It'll probably die soon enough lol. My last one from Homebase a few years ago died not too long after buying it.

Make sure you only use rainwater and do not use any fertilizer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants