Anywhere have stock of Little Mix Jesy doll at a reasonable price?

Found 15th Dec 2015
Really struggling to find this doll to complete the set. I have no idea why stock appears non-existent. If you know anywhere at reasonable price please let me know.

7 Comments

Buy an ET doll and stick a black wig and some lipstick on it and you won't be able to tell the difference.

Have you tried eBay?

Original Poster

Aaron_QPR

Have you tried eBay?

Yeah, been looking daily. There was one on Amazon for £150 - no idea why. I think it was originally £6.99 in home bargains.

evolution07

Yeah, been looking daily. There was one on Amazon for £150 - no idea why. … Yeah, been looking daily. There was one on Amazon for £150 - no idea why. I think it was originally £6.99 in home bargains.

£150... Wow, that won't be Amazon selling it at that price that'll be a seller that's why it's £150 - still absolutely ridiculous.

What price do you call reasonable?

I will keep an eye out for you and if I find anything I'll post in here for you. Good luck!

Edited by: "LiveTheAdventure" 16th Dec 2015

Original Poster

Aaron_QPR

£150... Wow, that won't be Amazon selling it at that price that'll be a … £150... Wow, that won't be Amazon selling it at that price that'll be a seller that's why it's £150 - still absolutely ridiculous. What price do you call reasonable? I will keep an eye out for you and if I find anything I'll post in here for you. Good luck!

Reasonable would be around £20 any less would be a bonus. All the other dolls are cheaper - it's just the Jesy one. Cheers

evolution07

Reasonable would be around £20 any less would be a bonus. All the other … Reasonable would be around £20 any less would be a bonus. All the other dolls are cheaper - it's just the Jesy one. Cheers

I've been having a look around for you and I've noticed that, the Jesy one is like gold dust at the moment it seems! Hope you manage to find one.

They only made a few of the Jesy ones as they had to use more plastic than the other dolls, so she wasn't cost effective.

And before you start, I'm not calling Jesy fat, the extra plastic was for her ginormous head.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions