Expired

Anywhere i can buy a ps3 and pay monthly etc?

10 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2010
Hi im after a playstation 3 and want to pay monthly on it or buy now pay later, just wondering wheres the cheapest place to do this? is it just cataloges to try?

thanks

10 Comments

[url]www.very.co.uk[/url] are the cheapest of the catalogues. If you use a buy now pay later code and discount off first order code you could get it cheaper. The only thing with using buy now pay later codes is that you have to pay it off before the buy now pay later month or if you dont they charge you interest, its interest free if you pay within the buy now pay later period

I would not recommend this plan.
http://instanttrap.com/trap.jpg

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;8010948

[url]www.very.co.uk[/url] are the cheapest of the catalogues. If you use … [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] are the cheapest of the catalogues. If you use a buy now pay later code and discount off first order code you could get it cheaper. The only thing with using buy now pay later codes is that you have to pay it off before the buy now pay later month or if you dont they charge you interest, its interest free if you pay within the buy now pay later period

i got in trouble with littlewoods cataloge a while back and i think there all the same group, not sure if they would accept me

layaway. cash generator or somewhere similar. keep dropping in money to em, once paid, take it away.

strobez1977;8010969

i got in trouble with littlewoods cataloge a while back and i think there … i got in trouble with littlewoods cataloge a while back and i think there all the same group, not sure if they would accept me

Hmm those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them....:prop:

Argos card.
They have a buy now pay 6 to 12 months on things that price. I've got one and often use that feature,

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975;8012120

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/566589/sony-ps3-250gb-nokia-1208-on-tmobil?t=566589Worth a thought? £15 p/m (18 months)

deal not there any more

Original Poster

any others?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions