Anywhere I can pre-order Lego Mario Starter kit with guaranteed Delivery or click and collect tomorrow?

Posted 31st Jul
But of a silly question as it's in such high demand. Does anyone know where I could pre-order the starter set for either click and collect or guaranteed delivery tomorrow?

I've had a pre-order on lego site since launch day but according to Lego customer support they aren't shipping them orders out until at least the 10th due to a production error.

I have tried my local "The Entertainer" they aren't receiving stock, I have tried Amazon and Smyths but they said any orders placed today for it won't ship until Monday. Im going to have a very upset 6 year old who has been waiting for this every day since April expecting it to arrive tomorrow and it's not going to be here (especially when some of his friends have already had it for a few days due to broken street date)
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Argos or will some of the supermarkets have them in stock?
Argos have all the listings removed from their website currently for some reason. Hopefully update it at midnight or something. Will try my local Tesco tomorrow
Admit defeat and order Amazon for Monday, otherwise you run the risk of it selling out there and your son will be waiting even longer.
Hopefully got a reservation sorted with GAME for tomorrow morning. Local store said they have 10 due in, they are keeping one aside for me. Disaster sorted
B&M look to have good availability across the UK on their app.
Post a comment
@
    Text