Groups

Anywhere in Fleet, Farnborough, Camberley area selling The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild- Nintendo Switch

Anywhere in Fleet/Farnborough/Camberley area selling The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild- Nintendo Switch

Checking online and cannot find stock I could pickup today.

16 Comments

Only showing cex but you will have to travel unfortunately uk.webuy.com

bigweapon07

And you'd have to fork out £60!

Original Poster

bigweapon07

Thanks. £60 for used ouch! Not seeing any stock in Farnborough which is nearest store.

Cannot believe no highstreet store has stock of a game! What the hell Nintendo?

Original Poster

Friend has managed to secure a console (after the shortage) but now no game god damn it!

buy it digitally :s done.

Original Poster

slain

Fair comment but nothing beats physical on console as you can sell on. Especially when digital costs more than physical.
    Edited by: "daBluone" 12th Mar

slain

To be fair with the crappy storage on the switch I'd buy prefer to buy physical as well

I've got a Switch and BOTW and I'm yet to open them. Patiently waiting for the screen protector before I open it. But from what I'm aware the best place to pick up the console and the game is in Sainsburys. Just ring your local stores and check, they will hold them for you.

After looking for half an hour for you. I looked on Ebay. You can do a click and collect. £56.99 and it is new

ebay.co.uk/itm…494?hash=item2a7d0b6a1e:g:p1IAAOSwdGFYxU8k

Just go for the £52.99 it is sealed.

Option 2 for £52.99
    ebay.co.uk/itm…902?hash=item3f777351ae:g:sdgAAOSwTuJYxVfU

Edited by: "Dark_Slayer" 12th Mar

Sainsbury Farnborough may be worth a ring.

Original Poster

Dark_Slayer

After looking for half an hour for you. I looked on Ebay. You can do a … After looking for half an hour for you. I looked on Ebay. You can do a click and collect. £56.99 and it is newhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zelda-Breath-Of-The-Wild-for-Nintendo-Switch-Sealed-/182486526494?hash=item2a7d0b6a1e:g:p1IAAOSwdGFYxU8k

I appreciate you searching, I've also been looking online but was hoping for a high street store I could go to today.

Original Poster

darksideby182

Sainsbury Farnborough may be worth a ring.

Thanks, they are one of the few supermarkets to take calls but sadly no stock.

daBluone

Thanks, they are one of the few supermarkets to take calls but sadly no … Thanks, they are one of the few supermarkets to take calls but sadly no stock.

A friend picked up a switch and Zelda from there Camberley sainsbury yesterday

1 thing that you might be able to do. See if anyone has received an email from Amazon. When their Wii u Copy got delayed from Amazon. You can then buy a Wii u copy for the same price of the download. Once you go to Amazon ask them if you can purchase the switch version instead of the wii u download as the rrp is the same anyway. That way you should be able to get as a download for max £40 and you will get it today. Their is no harm in trying.

Original Poster

darksideby182

A friend picked up a switch and Zelda from there Camberley sainsbury … A friend picked up a switch and Zelda from there Camberley sainsbury yesterday

Kicking myself as I was in there yesterday getting my PS4 pro!

Original Poster

Got one off ebay and will have to wait (first world problems). Thanks for help all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1630
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302

See more discussions