Groups

Anywhere open today?

Whilst it's now common place to see Supermarket's closed on Easter Sunday, is the same applicable to places like PC World, Comet, Curry's and the like? I live a few miles away from any of these stores and can't seem to find their Easter opening times on any of the respective sites, I know it's supposed to be a day of rest and all that but I just wanna go spend some dosh, on a bargain or two, of course!

15 Comments

Petrol stations, corner shops and pharmacies, that's your lot.

In Manchester the shops are open for normal Sunday hours as far as Im aware. Sainbury's is closed but Tesco's are open. Hope this gives you some idea.

Im pretty sure the larger stores are open today. If your unsure call and check, if one is open then odds are the others are too!

our shops are closed in solihull just garages and corner shops for papers and petrol

corner shops, pharmacys, petrol stations and halfords, are the only places that can open today

like the microwave avatar

Hardly any shops open ... nothing on TV ...feels just like evry Sunday of my childhood from the eighties!!!!
    Now, I wonder if James Bond will be on today....

Bradford will be open today

all stores under 3500sqft can open i think so no currys etc

its illegal fo r large stores to open easter sunday

xmas doesnt count anyone can open, but easter ?? who knows why

xmas does count, the only 2 days where shops can't open is xmas and easter sunday

what about monday is everything opened?

nacider;1767580

what about monday is everything opened?

Yeh most places will be but people with their own shops won't likely be. Woolworths etc be open 10-4pm likely,normal Sunday opening hrs. No banks,post offices etc.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1767653

Yeh most places will be but people with their own shops won't likely be. … Yeh most places will be but people with their own shops won't likely be. Woolworths etc be open 10-4pm likely,normal Sunday opening hrs. No banks,post offices etc.

Thanks, won't be needing to go to the bank or anything though. Just going a wander into town :thumbsup:

Cineworld in Solihull was open today. Thankfully it was quiet so a nice easy days work.

nacider;1767671

Thanks, won't be needing to go to the bank or anything though. Just going … Thanks, won't be needing to go to the bank or anything though. Just going a wander into town :thumbsup:

if you know the shops,go to their websites and shop locator and some websites will state if they open or not on Easter Monday or should do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions