Anywhere selling Beats 'phones in Orlando area?

Posted 10th Oct
Our daughter has asked for a pair of Beats phones from our holiday in Orlando. But we haven't been there in over 10 years and have no idea where we might get them (other than an apple store of course. And I've no intention of going near one of those. Apple customers in the US are like cult members.). Can any of you suggest a possible outlet for them?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

9 Comments
What sort of price are you expecting to pay for them in Orlando compared to buying them here?
Walmart
Best Buy will have them too might be a place at the outlet mall..
Hi Mick, we go to Orlando at around once a year and if you havent been for 10 years the prices will shock you. EVERYTHING has got expensive to the extent that we cant justify going as much as we do. The days of 5-10 dollar steaks are long long gone.
Clothing and brand items are still good value but you have to look long and hard for the bargains.
I was pricing up cameras before our last trip (March) when we got married their and we found electrical items were sadly cheaper at home, even stuff from the bose outlet (which is normally cheap) was still cheaper here. Crazy.
The cheapest place if they have them will be Costco or walmart.
Thanks guys. I've no idea what they cost in the UK, never mind in the US. She's paying for them, we're only buying them . I've heard that prices are woeful now. The last time we were there it was 2x$/£ so everything was worth buying. But this is the first time we'll be there with no kids, so no theme park tickets (well I have to visit Galaxy's Edge in Disney Hollywood Studios but that's all) so we'll save a packet there anyway.
Apple are giving away beats to students with certain purchases just now so you might get some on gumtree or Facebook for cheaper than face value once you’re home if that helps.
flang10/10/2019 22:49

Hi Mick, we go to Orlando at around once a year and if you havent been for …Hi Mick, we go to Orlando at around once a year and if you havent been for 10 years the prices will shock you. EVERYTHING has got expensive to the extent that we cant justify going as much as we do. The days of 5-10 dollar steaks are long long gone. Clothing and brand items are still good value but you have to look long and hard for the bargains. I was pricing up cameras before our last trip (March) when we got married their and we found electrical items were sadly cheaper at home, even stuff from the bose outlet (which is normally cheap) was still cheaper here. Crazy.The cheapest place if they have them will be Costco or walmart.

I totally agree. The days of easy bargain in the USA are long gone. I rarely bring anything home now. I did buy my Apple Watch s4 back in March and at the time it was about £80 cheaper than over here
Have a look on Best Buy website to see prices. Then compare to duty free pc world ( most airports I been to in uk have them) when your flying out. The exchange rate isn’t that great anymore so might be cheaper in the duty free.
bestbuy.com/sit…437

Add on state tax then compare.

Iwoot sell them for about £140 but if you’ve purchased from them before they send out 22% off codes quite regularly. Try wback22 on their site might work for you don’t know if it’s account specific.
Edited by: "discozohan" 11th Oct
As others have said, definitely get her to price check before you go as they could work out more expensive from the US due to poor exchange rates. As for outlet ideas, Target supermarkets often have very good tech sections and you can check their prices online before you go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants