Anywhere selling Xmas wrapping paper with free delivery please?

Found 12th Dec 2017
Hi all, I am constantly stuck in the house nursing a poorly basset hound at the moment but I need to get some wrap for Xmas pressies, are there any online shops selling any decent wrapping paper with free or very cheap delivery at the moment please?

Many thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Just googled it, Studio seem to do some very cheap wrapping paper with free standard delivery, the one I checked was £0.44 for 5m with free delivery? Could be a bit cheap, but Studio could be a good place to try.

I haven’t looked at “The Works”, but I think they might do some also...

Sorry to hear about your Basset, fingers crossed they get better soon

hgraham48 m ago

Just googled it, Studio seem to do some very cheap wrapping paper with …Just googled it, Studio seem to do some very cheap wrapping paper with free standard delivery, the one I checked was £0.44 for 5m with free delivery? Could be a bit cheap, but Studio could be a good place to try.I haven’t looked at “The Works”, but I think they might do some also...Sorry to hear about your Basset, fingers crossed they get better soon

The works takes 4-6 days delivery and you have to spend £20 for it to be free you could try card factory but don't know about delivery of them as I have never ordered of them

chessecake10 m ago

The works takes 4-6 days delivery and you have to spend £20 for it to be …The works takes 4-6 days delivery and you have to spend £20 for it to be free you could try card factory but don't know about delivery of them as I have never ordered of them

I’ve used card factory paper this year, very thin, but cheap and a nice design. Can’t vouch for delivery though

If you need a food shop you could get some delivered that way perhaps from asda for example

groceries.asda.com/she…561

I'm not sure about the paper , unless a friend could pick some up for you. I hope your poorly pooch is better soon .

Amazon perhaps? I haven't looked so don't know what their prices are like

Original Poster

Hi all, thanks very much for the advice, and the well wishes for my Basset Derek. I think I will see if I can do a click and collect at M&S for some paper and try and get someone to get it for me, they have some quit nice designs.

Use silver foil and save on sellotape
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants