Posted 9th Jan 2022
just wondering if anyone has a link to the places Ao price match or will I have to contact them via live chat and ask.

wanted to see if they price match supermarkets like tesco etc
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    No defined list, which is good as it has no limits outside "any UK retailer's website... selling UK goods.. available same day... including delivery", which implies an in-store supermarket item will not qualify unless the item is also presented on the supermarket's website for delivery.
    ao.com/hel…ise
  2. Avatar
    It looks like they do ... ao.com/hel…ise

It says ... "We'll price match any item we sell and it's delivery against any other retailer - we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods.

The savings don’t just stop there. If the price of your product drops on our site or you see it cheaper with another retailer within 7 days of you receiving your order, let us know by heading to 'My Account'. Just give us the details and submit your request using our super easy Price match form. We’ll happily refund the difference, which will appear in your bank account within 3-5 days. If you let us know after those 7 days, we won't be able to match the price. T&Cs apply.

• We match against the total cost of our competitor’s item and delivery, so keep this in mind before you call us
    • We only price match against websites from retailers based in the UK, selling UK products
    • The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
    • The product must be available to order and pay for that same day
    • We don’t price match against in-store only deals, AO Business or other trade sites"
  3. Avatar
    I don't think they price match over live chat even have to call afaik
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Thanks for the help guys
  5. Avatar
    Use bootskitchenappliances where possible. It's run by AO and has the same prices but you get Boots points too!
  6. Avatar
    They refuse every reasonable twist to price match, don’t waste your time.
Top Merchants