/ cheaper in sale

Found 26th Dec 2017
I ordered a range cooker just before Christmas to be fitted on 28th Dec...they have the option to cancel/change the order up to the delivery date. It’s now £110 cheaper (i suspected it might be so went with them because their change/cancellation option) and I’m going to call them up and see if they will refund the difference under the argument that I could just cancel and reorder (the fitting date doesn’t bother me that much). Anyone else been in this situation with them before? Are they pragmatic or difficult?

Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Ive found them very easy to deal with. Ring them up and see and if not, cancel it. Nothing to lose!
Original Poster
Consistently impressed with AO every time I order from them - they agreed to refund the difference to my card immediately - no change in order or delivery/installation date. £110 better off for a 5 mins phone call.
This happened to me last year, I ordered a Kmix mixer and blender and it was reduced before I even had it delivered. They price promise themselves as well as against other companies. I phoned up and asked what to do and if I needed to cancel and re order.

The girl on the phone was wonderful and said no need she would organise a refund to the card I had paid with although it may take a few days longer due to the Christmas / bank holiday period.

Refund bank onto card 5 days later as promised with no hastle at all so go for it and give them a call.
I bought a Tumble Dryer on Black Friday. Was told they will refund any difference if I found any before delivery or 7 days after. Also 30 days to return if I didn’t like it.
Post a comment

Top Discussions