Found 4th Nov 2009
Is anyone else out there having problems logging in to their aol email account? I have been trying 3 seperate computers since last night about 7pm, and having no luck. Every other web site is loading up without no problem. No mention on Aol's home page about problems .Any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Just signed in to my email account over the website with no problem.

Would say give them a ring, but AOL charge now for support.

If you are using AOL browser. Log on to the live help on your browser.

mine is ok too :thumbsup:

oh and btw, i phoned up aol to cancel and go to BT and they offered me 3 months free...

does it keep saying your passwords wrong or is it something else? i had the same problem few weeks ago and had to change my password b4 i could log in.

mine wouldnt let me log on to aol.co.uk it just kept going to aol.com

Charlie Scene;6777910

mine is ok too :thumbsup:oh and btw, i phoned up aol to cancel and go to … mine is ok too :thumbsup:oh and btw, i phoned up aol to cancel and go to BT and they offered me 3 months free...

Strange thing is everyone whines about AOL. Been the best connection I'd ever had on the line. Been through BT/Orange etc.

Adam2050;6777939

Strange thing is everyone whines about AOL. Been the best connection I'd … Strange thing is everyone whines about AOL. Been the best connection I'd ever had on the line. Been through BT/Orange etc.

i been with them about 3 years now never had a problem tbh

Have you tried to reset your router

im with aol and all is working fine

Original Poster

:thumbsup:All fine now. Turned router off for couple of hours whilst I was out and all fine. Been with AOL for about 3 years and this was first problem.

Borat;6778166

Have you tried to reset your router

Do you work for tech support? That sentence sounds familiar

Starr;6780486

Do you work for tech support? That sentence sounds familiar

lol! no but its the first i do when i have a problem is to reset the router
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions