AOL BROADBAND WIRELESS

JUST RECEIVED MY FREE HP LAPTOP. FREE WIRELESS ROUTER PLUS £19.99 PER MONTH WHICH INCLUDES FREE WEEKEND CALLS. PLUS YOU PAY BT LINE RENTAL. I WAS ORIGINALLY £14.99 FOR BROADBAND PLUS £30 FOR MY PHONE, SO I AMWINNING OUT OF THE DEAL

8 Comments

Awesome.........

You better take the laptop back as there's something wrong with the cap locks.

no need to shout

Original Poster

THAT IS BEING NASTY:w00t:

bonniemac;3793484

THAT IS BEING NASTY:w00t:

Not half as much as Aohell will be when you're stuck with a celeron laptop where a 1 fingered soldier can boot up faster and 32k dsl if you're lucky with a 36 month contract that keeps extending everytime you fail to respond to a free offer to double your speed.

AOL are without doubt the worst company i have ever had to deal with. Pray nothing goes wrong.

This thread cracked me up =D
I have to agree, AOL are one of the worst ISP's out there! They were ok in their dial-up days, but since then they have gone so downhill

krato;3793993

This thread cracked me up =D I have to agree, AOL are one of the worst … This thread cracked me up =D I have to agree, AOL are one of the worst ISP's out there! They were ok in their dial-up days, but since then they have gone so downhill

:thumbsup: ever since carp phone wear house took over

The software crashes both my lappy and desktop, America Off Line :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions