Groups

aol email

Banned
    anybodyelse having trouble getting on to aol mail. i keep getting unable to locate server

16 Comments

Banned

nope.
    Try logging off n on again.
    If you need computer help and are on aol go here>
    aol://2719:3-1185-Computing%20Chat%20UK

The room doesn't usualy wake up til 8 pm though.

conficker

aol lost my connection and now i have to reinstall it due to a virus i think x x x

Banned

Alfonse;4188663

conficker

Can you please keep your comments to the English language?
    I've never seen the point of communicating in a manner that defies understanding.

Pluun;4188800

Can you please keep your comments to the English language?I've never seen … Can you please keep your comments to the English language?I've never seen the point of communicating in a manner that defies understanding.

lol

]http//ne…stm

that clear enough for you............god noobs are annoying

badumss

Banned

Alfonse;4188911

lol]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7842013.stmthat clear enough … lol]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7842013.stmthat clear enough for you............god noobs are annoyingbadumss

So, not being "in" and knowing the latest buzzword makes me a noob?

Rather that than be so dull and full of my own self importance that I deign to answer posts with one word that most people have never heard about.

Pluun;4189538

So, not being "in" and knowing the latest buzzword makes me a noob?Rather … So, not being "in" and knowing the latest buzzword makes me a noob?Rather that than be so dull and full of my own self importance that I deign to answer posts with one word that most people have never heard about.

boohoo

yes it makes you a noob, duh.

anywho it headlined all last week...........

Banned

Alfonse;4190110

boohooyes it makes you a noob, duh.anywho it headlined all last … boohooyes it makes you a noob, duh.anywho it headlined all last week...........

Aparently only in the "look at me I'm full of myself" rag that the likes of you read.

Pluun;4190762

Aparently only in the "look at me I'm full of myself" rag that the likes … Aparently only in the "look at me I'm full of myself" rag that the likes of you read.

yeah the bbc are like that, a pretty insular news site, only for those in the 'know'

Banned

Alfonse;4190804

yeah the bbc are like that, a pretty insular news site, only for those in … yeah the bbc are like that, a pretty insular news site, only for those in the 'know'

O yes, the illustrious BBC, Jonathon Ross etc! lol

Pluun;4190837

O yes, the illustrious BBC, Jonathon Ross etc! lol

one man band the BBC.................

not mentioning the other 25000 people they also employ

i like your kind of clever

Banned

Alfonse;4190878

one man band the BBC.................not mentioning the other 25000 … one man band the BBC.................not mentioning the other 25000 people they also employi like your kind of clever

Employ?
    Don't you mean "pay"?
    Someone employed usualy turns out a product.
    A very small number of those people would be needed to programme the endless repeats.

I really shouldn't get sucked into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.:p

Pluun;4190916

Employ?Don't you mean "pay"?Someone employed usualy turns out a product.A … Employ?Don't you mean "pay"?Someone employed usualy turns out a product.A very small number of those people would be needed to programme the endless repeats.I really shouldn't get sucked into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.:p

Employed people generally get paid............

the BBC is more than just the television, which I assumed you would know since your reference to Johnathon Ross and his RADIO saga

its hardly witty when you're wearing blinkers and really don't have a clue about how a big organisation does employ alot of people in a high number posts and careers.....

Banned

Alfonse;4191091

Employed people generally get paid............the BBC is more than just … Employed people generally get paid............the BBC is more than just the television, which I assumed you would know since your reference to Johnathon Ross and his RADIO sagaits hardly witty when you're wearing blinkers and really don't have a clue about how a big organisation does employ alot of people in a high number posts and careers.....

And they'd be able to employ a lot more clever, intuitive and entertaining people if they didn't pay ridiculous amounts to facile, obscene and foul mouthed clowns like Ross and Brand who only apeal to the underclass.

Pluun;4194542

And they'd be able to employ a lot more clever, intuitive and … And they'd be able to employ a lot more clever, intuitive and entertaining people if they didn't pay ridiculous amounts to facile, obscene and foul mouthed clowns like Ross and Brand who only apeal to the underclass.

Aaahh jealously from the poor man in a high class world, don't worry I'm a working class peon you can look down on me and feel better about yourself.

Banned

Alfonse;4194587

Aaahh jealously from the poor man in a high class world, don't worry I'm … Aaahh jealously from the poor man in a high class world, don't worry I'm a working class peon you can look down on me and feel better about yourself.

How can I be jealous of someone with so little talent making millions?
    Fair play to them.

And thank you for making me feel so superior to you.
    That's never happened before.:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3761458
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2175
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1332
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22

See more discussions