AOL help!

I can't sign in to my AOL....is anyone else having problems (again)?

11 Comments

No problems here.

All ok here

No problems here. I had this problem for a long time and had to connect dialBB through control panel ,internet connections,so maybe that would work for you. You didn`t say if it was a sign in problem or actual connecting.

no probs here but my aol's favourite saying is "aol is not responding" arrggghhh

when I can't sign on I usually knock the router off then put it back on and restart my laptop, hope this helps

Angelstar;3885952

no probs here but my aol's favourite saying is "aol is not responding" … no probs here but my aol's favourite saying is "aol is not responding" arrggghhh

yep. I had that for a long time with freezing screen etc. Got a router off them 2 weeks ago and all seems to be resolved now.:thumbsup: Well-------fingers crossed.

rosie2008;3885966

yep. I had that for a long time with freezing screen etc. Got a router … yep. I had that for a long time with freezing screen etc. Got a router off them 2 weeks ago and all seems to be resolved now.:thumbsup: Well-------fingers crossed.

i'll cross mine for you too :thumbsup:

Have you got an internet connection via IE?

Original Poster

I'm on my boyfriend's laptop and am going through Mozilla. I think it may be something to do with cookies or caches but don't want to do anything technical.

Original Poster

Error Code: C0FE1801
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1524
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846098
    3. Pink Balls37
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1415

See more discussions