Groups

AOL Problems?

Hi i'be been having problems with AOL since Wednesday. I'm able to connect to the internet but can't access certain sites or they are slow and won't load properly?
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    I understand it's something to do with AOL customers being moved to the Talk Talk servers this week, anyone know anything about it?
    Thanks
    Katy

5 Comments

Banned

mate i have been getting this... so annoying! i can access some sites but not all sites. OR sometimes its just completely down! usually happens to me during the night :-(

I have had various problems with aol since they changed to dial BB. I have now given up using the aol browser. I now use internet explorer/google to access websites and get on to them ok that way.:thumbsup:

Banned

rosie2008;4372897

I have had various problems with aol since they changed to dial BB. I … I have had various problems with aol since they changed to dial BB. I have now given up using the aol browser. I now use internet explorer/google to access websites and get on to them ok that way.:thumbsup:

lol doesnt matter what browser you use. if the net goes down it goes down....

DangerGod;4373915

lol doesnt matter what browser you use. if the net goes down it goes … lol doesnt matter what browser you use. if the net goes down it goes down....

:roll: of course if the net goes down that is an entirely different problem but the op states that she
    CAN get connected to the internet. I have simply given her a solution that has worked for me.
    I have found aoHELL helpdesk absolutely useless but I get a wealth of information in the aol help message boards that have helped me resolve various problems.
    Here is the link messageboards.aol.co.uk/aol…rue. Hope you get sorted soon katy:thumbsup:

Yes me too!!

Was going to post about it on here but couldn't connect!!

Done all sorts to my laptop and router over the past few days and was relieved that it al seems back to normal this morning

Thanks for the reassurance that it wasn't just me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1834
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions