Apartments in Agadir - where female friends are ALLOWED?

Found 26th Sep 2015
Hi guys . i will be going Morocco Agadir with my girlfriend
Do you guys know of any apartment where its allowed? as i know hotels have of restrictions.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskWomen Fashion
10 Comments
Nothing stopping you to stay there with your girlfriend. I think the problems would arise if you were taking girls back to the apartment or hotel, ie ladies of the night. If you are just going on holiday with the girlfriend you won't have any issues, ignore the scare stories about having to show marriage certificates etc.
yeh
missleading

It has less of a traditional feel than other parts of Morrocco; it could … It has less of a traditional feel than other parts of Morrocco; it could be any nondescript Mediterranean holiday resort tbh. The locals on the beach will stare at foreign women though.

Was there a few weeks ago, both Marrakesh and Agadir. Didn't see any staring going on and there were plenty of couples and single ladies out and about.
you guys know of any apartment names .who are okay with it? dont wanna go there and be asked soo many questions
optimus_prime2

you guys know of any apartment names .who are okay with it? dont wanna go … you guys know of any apartment names .who are okay with it? dont wanna go there and be asked soo many questions

Booked our hotels and apartments on tripadvisor website before going. No problems and no questions asked.
optimus_prime2

you guys know of any apartment names .who are okay with it? dont wanna go … you guys know of any apartment names .who are okay with it? dont wanna go there and be asked soo many questions

Why are you asking the same question and ignoring the people giving you correct advice?
chocci

Why are you asking the same question and ignoring the people giving you … Why are you asking the same question and ignoring the people giving you correct advice?

because no names of places are mentioned? im reading online.marriage certificates have to be provided etc..but if i knew the apartment name then i wouldnt have to worry about that right.
Edited by: "optimus_prime2" 26th Sep 2015
As previous users have said - there are no issues. You won't need marriage certs. Just pick a nice place and book it.
optimus_prime2

because no names of places are mentioned? im reading online.marriage … because no names of places are mentioned? im reading online.marriage certificates have to be provided etc..but if i knew the apartment name then i wouldnt have to worry about that right.

You are reading wrong. It's a non-issue
Edited by: "chocci" 27th Sep 2015
Sounds like a barbaric hell hole. Lucky lady you have there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants