Groups

Apologies, I'm new but how does Quidco work?

Say I buy something from an affiliate how does the system know I'm a member of Quidco?

Thanks.

8 Comments

we really need a FAQ on this one !!! Popping up almost daily.
    Please read previous links.

Quidco is the web's cashback cooperative. Quidco collects referral commissions from online merchants and passes them all on to our members. The Quidco cooperative is a cashback revolution where members keep their full earnings in exchange for giving Quidco £5 out of their earnings once a year.

The Quidco model works for both the merchant and you. It enables the merchant to reach a large base of motivated savvy buyers and it enables you to get back big savings by buying from merchants who participate in the model.

To get help with any aspect of Quidco, please use the links below.
    ]http//ww…lp/

* Moved to misc forum *

Good 'faq' from dinosteveus - can it be made a sticky somewhere?

So how does it work? Do I have to use the same email address i registered with quidco to register on every merchant site - or is a cookie set when I click on the link from quidco that the merchant site picks up on?

You have to register with Quidco. You search on Quidco for the merchant you want to buy from. Each merchant has its own page. You click the link THROUGH Quidco to the merchant, then complete your purchase as normal. All being well, your cashback will track on Quidco.

It doesn't matter which email address is registered with either Quidco or the merchant.

BristolDeal

You have to register with Quidco. You search on Quidco for the merchant … You have to register with Quidco. You search on Quidco for the merchant you want to buy from. Each merchant has its own page. You click the link THROUGH Quidco to the merchant, then complete your purchase as normal. All being well, your cashback will track on Quidco.It doesn't matter which email address is registered with either Quidco or the merchant.

Thanks

Check this looooong Quidco thread

]http//ww…dco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions