Apologies pt.2

Posted 20th Nov
I apologised for a comment someone flagged up, and this apology was stopped as it contained the highly offensive comment. On this basis I shall apologise vaguely. Hopefully this doesn’t get taken down
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
🤭
What happened ?
Edited by: "J4GG4" 20th Nov
J4GG420/11/2019 12:05

What happened ?

Unfortunately I cannot say. Let’s just say I missed a word from my phrase resulting in someone being offended on behalf of the world.
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 12:12

Unfortunately I cannot say. Let’s just say I missed a word from my phrase r …Unfortunately I cannot say. Let’s just say I missed a word from my phrase resulting in someone being offended on behalf of the world.

Now I *really* want to know what was said!
I'm offended that you are so vague.
Haircut_10020/11/2019 12:33

Now I *really* want to know what was said!

TL;DR - example all Australians drink fosters should read all Australians IVE MET drink fosters

Right, so it was classed as “Generalised comments against a certain demographic breaches the code of conduct”
The comment itself missed a word that was talking about this demographic type of internet based selling forums. I didn’t run around saying the N word or using skin tones or perceived notions that certain demographs are stereotypically bad drivers. I believe someone also got offended by the which in all honesty didn’t notice until I got the message showing the certain thing mentioned.
MadeDixonsCry20/11/2019 12:37

I'm offended that you are so vague.

I’m so vague by your offendedness.....< yeah that’s a word now🤫
Pc brigade again gone daft, we know some Aussies drink castelmaineXXXX....
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 20th Nov
Bargainhead20/11/2019 12:51

Why do they call it XXXX?

Cos they can't spell lager?

still here?
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 20th Nov

I dunno seems like that “some” is being a bit devious there naughty, naughty
Ringfinger20/11/2019 12:53

Why do they call it XXXX? Cos they can't spell lager?54321 Why do they call it XXXX? Cos they can't spell lager?54321 still here?

Cause they think it’s better than mint
It was a disgraceful comment, you left me no option.

I know Aussies that don’t drink at all....
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 12:40

TL;DR - example all Australians drink fosters should read all Australians …TL;DR - example all Australians drink fosters should read all Australians IVE MET drink fostersRight, so it was classed as “Generalised comments against a certain demographic breaches the code of conduct” The comment itself missed a word that was talking about this demographic type of internet based selling forums. I didn’t run around saying the N word or using skin tones or perceived notions that certain demographs are stereotypically bad drivers. I believe someone also got offended by the which in all honesty didn’t notice until I got the message showing the certain thing mentioned.

Why do you say that, Aussie are more British than British here, they preserve the Britishness very well , which is where they come from? They speak English and they eat like the British. They do hardly any culture of the locals.
Edited by: "splender" 20th Nov
splender20/11/2019 16:41

Why do you say that, Aussie are more British than British here, they …Why do you say that, Aussie are more British than British here, they preserve the Britishness very well , which is where they come from? They speak English and they eat like the British. They do hardly any culture of the locals.

Why do I say what?
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 16:45

Why do I say what?

I have no idea what you had said, which is the theme of this thread, right?!
splender20/11/2019 16:46

I have no idea what you had said, which is the theme of this thread, …I have no idea what you had said, which is the theme of this thread, right?!

What did I not say I didn’t say? Don’t you know, that’s what they say?
PC, is an extremely low-cost process of causing the same offence, but constantly disguising the nouns with new nouns, thus slowing down the s- called target named group from realisation of the truth of what the others really feel about them.
I wonder how many people would have given their lives in 2 world wars if they had known what this country would become.
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 16:49

What did I not say I didn’t say? Don’t you know, that’s what they say?

What was heard was not what you said?
splender20/11/2019 17:02

What was heard was not what you said?

It’s not what was said but in the way it was said, so they say but they say lies to disguise the demise of the words spoken
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 17:06

It’s not what was said but in the way it was said, so they say but they s …It’s not what was said but in the way it was said, so they say but they say lies to disguise the demise of the words spoken

Could you do an example to show what you mean?

Like using a very different scenario but still having the same language construct, so that I get what you mean using analogy?
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 12:40

TL;DR - example all Australians drink fosters should read all Australians …TL;DR - example all Australians drink fosters should read all Australians IVE MET drink fostersRight, so it was classed as “Generalised comments against a certain demographic breaches the code of conduct” The comment itself missed a word that was talking about this demographic type of internet based selling forums. I didn’t run around saying the N word or using skin tones or perceived notions that certain demographs are stereotypically bad drivers. I believe someone also got offended by the which in all honesty didn’t notice until I got the message showing the certain thing mentioned.

I asked an Australian about Fosters and he's never heard of it.
splender20/11/2019 17:13

Could you do an example to show what you mean?Like using a very different …Could you do an example to show what you mean?Like using a very different scenario but still having the same language construct, so that I get what you mean using analogy?

I’ll do that again

I didn’t say
Sneaky badger (was supposed to put website here) being sneaky.
replace badger with a type of person that runs a grey import website (others are available) and here we have the offended
.MUFC.20/11/2019 17:33

Can’t be Australian it’s fact they drink fosters by the bucket and play cricket EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM* (*Australians are a gracious people and as such DONT all drink fosters and play cricket)
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 17:46

Can’t be Australian it’s fact they drink fosters by the bucket and play cri …Can’t be Australian it’s fact they drink fosters by the bucket and play cricket EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM* (*Australians are a gracious people and as such DONT all drink fosters and play cricket)

Reported

Joking.
MR112320/11/2019 17:55

Reported Joking.

Gosh darn it. As a shut in I rely on this website like my own version of Hollyoaks not quite gritty enough to be Eastenders
m1keyp1key20/11/2019 17:00

I wonder how many people would have given their lives in 2 world wars if …I wonder how many people would have given their lives in 2 world wars if they had known what this country would become.

All,no change, animals always would fight for territorial rights, even when they become compost 6 foot under as a result.
Edited by: "splender" 20th Nov
Ringfinger20/11/2019 12:53

Why do they call it XXXX? Cos they can't spell lager?54321 Why do they call it XXXX? Cos they can't spell lager?54321 still here?

The ending was masterful, made I laugh.
DanSpaghetti20/11/2019 17:45

I’ll do that again I didn’t say Sneaky badger (was supposed to put website …I’ll do that again I didn’t say Sneaky badger (was supposed to put website here) being sneaky. replace badger with a type of person that runs a grey import website (others are available) and here we have the offended

They wouldn't give a 4X for anything else.
.MUFC.20/11/2019 17:33

I spent a few months traveling around Australia, extremely rare to see Fosters anywhere! VB is the lager of choice there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants