Expired

App not working on Samsung LED smart TV

Found 16th Sep 2012
My in laws have a Samsung LED smart TV where the BBC iplayer app does not seem to work as you can choose the programmes but it does not give you the play facility.

Is this because their internet connection is not fast enough or is the app faulty?

They can watch the youtube app fine except the favourite list does not work properly. You can add videos to your list but you can't delete them from the list once added. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Community Updates
5 Comments
Id go for a rest of the smart TV in the main bit press the blue button and theres a reset option, not seen this problem but doing thats worth a go
DavieDeal

Id go for a rest of the smart TV in the main bit press the blue button … Id go for a rest of the smart TV in the main bit press the blue button and theres a reset option, not seen this problem but doing thats worth a go

you mean reset the app? ie. whilst in the bbc iplayer, press the blue button which will reset the bbc iplayer app?
while on the smart hub press the blue button and it resets the whole smart hub since it sound like you tubes got a problem as well
DavieDeal

while on the smart hub press the blue button and it resets the whole … while on the smart hub press the blue button and it resets the whole smart hub since it sound like you tubes got a problem as well

cheers, i'll try this and see if it works.
I have recently had a Samsung 32 Smart TV and have set up all the apps, including ITV but cannot get BBC Iplayer to work,
Can anyone advise.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants