Groups

Apparently I'll get harassed on HUKD

Well, I've just come home to the most ridiculous racial insult to be deposited in my inbox, I'll just let you all have a look.

26 Comments

:?
    Huh???

wow report to the mods, some people are just daft and ignorant :roll:

ilovelilac;8162803

wow report to the mods, some people are just daft and ignorant :roll:

+ loads.... morning ill!!! :-D

Original Poster

Thanks guys, just reported it. It's ridiculous, how stupid can you be to insult me because I decided to buy a phone?

Some people are pathetic.

dmh77;8162805

+ loads.... morning ill!!! :-D

morning :-D
    believe it or not i've been cooking for the past 4 hours, my hand are burning from touching too many chillies :-(

Gordonator;8162807

Thanks guys, just reported it. It's ridiculous, how stupid can you be to … Thanks guys, just reported it. It's ridiculous, how stupid can you be to insult me because I decided to buy a phone?Some people are pathetic.

Agreed!

Gordonator;8162807

Thanks guys, just reported it. It's ridiculous, how stupid can you be to … Thanks guys, just reported it. It's ridiculous, how stupid can you be to insult me because I decided to buy a phone?Some people are pathetic.

they're just uneducated and ignorant cant blame them too much :roll:

and its HUKD btw

ilovelilac;8162808

morning :-D believe it or not i've been cooking for the past 4 hours, my … morning :-D believe it or not i've been cooking for the past 4 hours, my hand are burning from touching too many chillies :-(

Yeah???

That is good!

( not the burning.. the cooking!)

:-D

ilovelilac;8162810

they're just uneducated and ignorant cant blame them too much :roll:

You kinda can.... no excuse!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8162810

they're just uneducated and ignorant cant blame them too much :roll:and … they're just uneducated and ignorant cant blame them too much :roll:and its HUKD btw

Fixed :-D

Not gonna lie, I've had a bit to drink lol.

dmh77;8162811

Yeah???That is good! :)( not the burning.. the cooking!):-D

hopefully the meals are worth it tomorrow

dmh77;8162812

You kinda can.... no excuse!

true i tend to blame their upbringing but ppl should have a mind of their own on whats right or not, i'm black and i wont find it funny if someone spoke to me like that :x

Gordonator;8162813

Fixed :-DNot gonna lie, I've had a bit to drink lol.

:oops:

me too! :oops:

Gordonator;8162813

Fixed :-DNot gonna lie, I've had a bit to drink lol.

dmh77;8162815

:oops:me too! :oops:

lol my flatmates came back from clubbing a bit drunk and found me cooking and drinking squash :giggle:

ilovelilac;8162814

hopefully the meals are worth it tomorrow true i tend to blame their … hopefully the meals are worth it tomorrow true i tend to blame their upbringing but ppl should have a mind of their own on whats right or not, i'm black and i wont find it funny if someone spoke to me like that :x

Exactly.... I'm not coloured, but then you knew that..... it really gets on my nerves when people label other people...... :x

It dont matter what you look like........ it matters who you are!!!

dmh77;8162817

Exactly.... I'm not coloured, but then you knew that..... it really gets … Exactly.... I'm not coloured, but then you knew that..... it really gets on my nerves when people label other people...... It dont matter what you look like........ it matters who you are!!!

hopefully the ignorant people will learn that one day :thumbsup:

i'm gonna get some sleep now, gotta be up at 9 to tidy up as i got friends coming over :roll:

nite nite and no more drinking for you :p:p

Banned

OP,

A completely offensive and unacceptable PM, sorry that this facility was abused. We'll deal with the issues.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8162826

OP,Quite an offensive PM, sorry that this facility was abused. We'll deal … OP,Quite an offensive PM, sorry that this facility was abused. We'll deal with the issues.

Well appreciated, thank you.

Banned

Wow... this is all rather sad really isn't it.

User has been banned rather than suspended. Was it a multi anyway ASB or just zero tolerance?

Banned

skusey;8163404

not at all, why should somebody get away with that on a shopping … not at all, why should somebody get away with that on a shopping forum.Great job mods:thumbsup:

huh? you got issues or what? I was (even reading back, fairly obviously) backing the mods, and pointing out its pretty sad to come onto a shopping forum and come out with that crap.

skusey;8163404

not at all, why should somebody get away with that on a shopping … not at all, why should somebody get away with that on a shopping forum.Great job mods:thumbsup:

i think thats exactly what vibe was saying:?

vibeone;8163436

huh? you got issues or what? I was (even reading back, fairly obviously) … huh? you got issues or what? I was (even reading back, fairly obviously) backing the mods, and pointing out its pretty sad to come onto a shopping forum and come out with that crap.

no issues here.
    Just that you dont explain your views very well

Banned

skusey;8163486

no issues here.Just that you dont explain your views very well

or you struggle to read plain English?

Cheers junkenstein73 - you are correct!

Banned

Disgusting :x

vibeone;8163500

or you struggle to read plain English?Cheers junkenstein73 - you are … or you struggle to read plain English?Cheers junkenstein73 - you are correct!

whatever:w00t:

Banned

skusey;8163507

whatever:w00t:

pathetic. Then again you don't really have much of an arguement when the only other person to respond clearly understood immediately the point I was making.

"whatever" indeed. Do enjoy your Sunday little ma, and try not to assume people you don't know are racist next time - its not very nice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34
      2. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…56
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1429

See more discussions