Groups

Apparently I've been offered a job....

This is the e-mail I received earlier;

"Synalta Group" company, which holds one of the leading positions in the field of the consulting services and provides the guarantees to the transactions of small businesses, large companies and entrepreneurs. We provide consulting services almost to all fields of interest of the contemporary companies, supplying them with the necessary support and at the same time with current information regarding the market.

Our company is undergoing now a stage of the improvement and expansion. Due to the new requirements we are going to hire new employees. The large employee base of our company is made from the people of various ages and lifestyles, which guarantees a unique and multilateral approach to any problem solving. We would like to offer you the position of the customer service manager in the "Synalta Group" company. Further below we will tell you about the responsibilities of the new position as well as the corresponding wages and bonuses.

Customer service manager is responsible for several principal functions. One of the main ones would be the receipt and transfer of the financial funds. You will receive the payment for our services by the numerous companys clients located in your country. After receiving the funds from the clients you will have to forward them to our main office by any method that is convenient to you and to enter the transaction in the monthly report. You will not have to pay any taxes or fees regarding these transactions, they will be covered by our company.

This position will pay you decent wages. Depending on the transaction volume you could be eligible for the bonuses.
    We are looking for the responsible and reliable employees, entirely committed to the development of the personal growth and improving their financial situation. This position requires a periodic access to the Internet.

If you are interested, please contact us by email : [email protected]"

Hmmm, funnily enough I don't think I applied for this one....

16 Comments

Quality, sounds kosher. I will PM my bank details so you can sned them and tell them I am interested instead.

You don't know a good opportunity when you see one:thumbsup:

Synalta Group is an anagram of 'salutary pong'.

And something smells about this offer!

You call almost smell the BS!

congratulations

very hard to find a job in the current climate

Original Poster

numptyj;7614617

congratulationsvery hard to find a job in the current climate

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

[x] tl;dr

black gerbil1;7614912

[x] tl;dr

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/people-like-this-stupid-retard-dumb-idiot-textfake-yahoo-ans-demotivational-poster-1253760408.jpg

i just got this email! grr!

People seem to be getting jobs without even asking for them in the current climate....

Makes me wonder if its really worth giving my CV out, I'll just read my emails until I get one.

I am sorry to disappoint you but the Synalta Group have sent me a similar email. This so called company have emailed me using a hotmail address and told me to reply to a Gmail address. Companies always use professional email addresses with the name of the agency/company forming the end part of their email address. There is no suggestion that they work in my field, so I have reported them to my email provider for phising (trying to get money out of people through spoof emails). I suggest you do the same as I am 99.999% certain it is a scam.

The same message as "civms47", different address. Looks to be organised scamming??

bescot00;7667276

I am sorry to disappoint you but the Synalta Group have sent me a similar … I am sorry to disappoint you but the Synalta Group have sent me a similar email. This so called company have emailed me using a hotmail address and told me to reply to a Gmail address. Companies always use professional email addresses with the name of the agency/company forming the end part of their email address. There is no suggestion that they work in my field, so I have reported them to my email provider for phising (trying to get money out of people through spoof emails). I suggest you do the same as I am 99.999% certain it is a scam.

GovComp;7673908

The same message as "civms47", different address. Looks to be organised … The same message as "civms47", different address. Looks to be organised scamming??

Hmm...not understanding the sarcasm displayed by OP i think...:thinking:

bescot00;7667276

I am sorry to disappoint you but the Synalta Group have sent me a similar … I am sorry to disappoint you but the Synalta Group have sent me a similar email. This so called company have emailed me using a hotmail address and told me to reply to a Gmail address. Companies always use professional email addresses with the name of the agency/company forming the end part of their email address. There is no suggestion that they work in my field, so I have reported them to my email provider for phising (trying to get money out of people through spoof emails). I suggest you do the same as I am 99.999% certain it is a scam.

GovComp;7673908

The same message as "civms47", different address. Looks to be organised … The same message as "civms47", different address. Looks to be organised scamming??

They're just after people to interview at the moment. After that stage I'm sure they'll narrow it down to a select few.

Stop trying to put the OP off (so you have a better chance of getting the job) by going on about this phishing/scam malarky :whistling:

Original Poster

bescot00;7667276

Awwwww, gutted, I was looking out my best suit aswell..... ;-)

I am certain that it is a scam, accept the offer , I will give you my Ex wifes bank details it will either make her very wealthy or very poor!:whistling:

Ignore the ppl who are saying this is a scam, I now work for Synalta Group. I never applied for the job but for some reason got a similar email. Anyway needless to say im now on £60k a year working with them and love my job, act now before someone else takes it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846239
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions