Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Apple

Posted 23rd Feb
Hi I’m about to send my IPhone XR off for apples mail in repair service. I just wanted to check if my phone was stolen what would happen. Just wanted to check as I cannot see this online

Many Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
If you pay for postage to send it you'd claim from the courier. If it's prepaid or it gets lost at Apple or on the way back they would have to compensate you.
Azwipe23/02/2020 21:34

If you pay for postage to send it you'd claim from the courier. If it's …If you pay for postage to send it you'd claim from the courier. If it's prepaid or it gets lost at Apple or on the way back they would have to compensate you.

thank you
Azwipe23/02/2020 21:34

If you pay for postage to send it you'd claim from the courier. If it's …If you pay for postage to send it you'd claim from the courier. If it's prepaid or it gets lost at Apple or on the way back they would have to compensate you.

Would be prudent to see any disclaimers as part of the repair service t&c, rather than reasonable "duty-of-care" assumption.
Royal mail might not accept it because of the battery
Back up you data and delete the phone, people might go through your info..
Also if sending Royal Mail you must send it with 3cm thick wrapped bubble wrap on it or if it’s damaged it’s not covered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants