Apple

Posted 19th Jun
Hi does anyone know the time of day they release appointments for repair because I waited until 12pm and they haven’t released. I haven’t got a working phone so it’s irritating
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Do you not get a mail in option?
Love__Bargains19/06/2020 00:16

Do you not get a mail in option?

I can’t turn the phone on so not backed up. If you send it in they wipe the data
its pot luck mate just keep checking when i booked an genius appt last week there was loads but they soon got snapped up
At Bentalls Kingston, I have always got a slot on the day turning up just as they open the shutters. At central London stores it’s a longer wait from past experience
sdylan19/06/2020 00:24

I can’t turn the phone on so not backed up. If you send it in they wipe t …I can’t turn the phone on so not backed up. If you send it in they wipe the data

If you can’t turn the phone on they will still advise you the phone could still get wiped so don’t hold your breath. Your best going on the Apple site and speaking to tech support, they will advise you if there are any slots and what measures are in place
They normally do automatic backups when on charge and connected to WiFi. As above very good chance they will just wipe in shop. If it not under warranty try a phone repair shop..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants