Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

apple air pods

Posted 23rd Nov
Hi my daughter wants the apple air pods for Christmas, not the new ones which are £250 which is ridiculous, last years model my budget is roughly £130, should I hold out until next Friday? thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
If you search on here you’ll see they’ve been as low as £119 just recently so they’re definitely within your budget already
New very account and a code gets you £50 off.

Did this myself recently to get some galaxy ear buds
Turret-Buddy23/11/2019 19:05

New very account and a code gets you £50 off.Did this myself recently to …New very account and a code gets you £50 off.Did this myself recently to get some galaxy ear buds

Did that on PS4 with call of duty couple of weeks ago lol.. thanks anyway
jb3723/11/2019 19:03

If you search on here you’ll see they’ve been as low as £119 just recently …If you search on here you’ll see they’ve been as low as £119 just recently so they’re definitely within your budget already

Thanks I’ll check now
You can get them from O2 with student discount within your budget.
I’d wait til Black Friday there’s been so many deals £110-125 that your bound to get it in this range but might get a better deal on Friday
I got some £110 on here few weeks ago brand new AirPods 2 with case.
Also look at the new UrbanPods, probably the nearest to the real thing, these are only £50 and then you have more to spend on something else. There’s a great YouTube review at the bottom of the page from techflow.

shopurbanpods.co.uk
Edited by: "Bluefusion" 23rd Nov
Bluefusion23/11/2019 20:26

Also look at the new UrbanPods, probably the nearest to the real thing, …Also look at the new UrbanPods, probably the nearest to the real thing, these are only £50 and then you have more to spend on something else. There’s a great YouTube review at the bottom of the page from techflow.shopurbanpods.co.uk

Pretty sure most kids would not want fake airpods lol..
Raheel710223/11/2019 20:30

Pretty sure most kids would not want fake airpods lol..

Just offering options to the OP my friend, these are not £4 ‘cheap’ Chinese knock offs, watch the video review. They also give the OP £80 to spend on something else for their daughter if they so wish - all about informed decisions.
Edited by: "Bluefusion" 23rd Nov
Thanks for all your input everyone... ordered them from very as you get £25 back on all apple products plus can pay in 3 instalments so no interest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions