Apple airpods 2nd generation with wireless charging £150 at Manchester Airport Dixons

Posted 3rd Aug 2019
Noticed the deal on amazon for £169, checked at Dixon’s at Manchester airport and they had them for £188. Price promise and double the difference £150.
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Thank you for drawing my attention to Dixon's Gravel's double the difference policy

Currys stores used to give 10% of the difference so would have been £1.90 off £169 here.
Hopefully the Dixon’s in Edinburgh airport will do the same deal when I’m flying out on Monday.
Not that good of a deal if I need to buy a plane ticket to get access to duty free. Unless there’s a trick I don’t know
deleted1471098
How anyone can think £169 for a pair of earphones that cost about £20-30 to make in China is worth the money completely amazes me!
deleted147109803/08/2019 13:26

How anyone can think £169 for a pair of earphones that cost about £20-30 t …How anyone can think £169 for a pair of earphones that cost about £20-30 to make in China is worth the money completely amazes me!

You've obviously never listened to high end earphones. You really do get what you pay for, at least with Bose.
deleted1471098
redcantona03/08/2019 13:35

You've obviously never listened to high end earphones. You really do get …You've obviously never listened to high end earphones. You really do get what you pay for, at least with Bose.

I have a Bose sound system and understand audio. The Apple ear buds aren’t anywhere near the quality of Bose. Sorry.

Bose I get the premium price but Apple I don’t.
MikeWard170103/08/2019 12:27

Not that good of a deal if I need to buy a plane ticket to get access to …Not that good of a deal if I need to buy a plane ticket to get access to duty free. Unless there’s a trick I don’t know

Buy a fully refundable ticket.
deleted147109803/08/2019 13:38

I have a Bose sound system and understand audio. The Apple ear buds aren’t …I have a Bose sound system and understand audio. The Apple ear buds aren’t anywhere near the quality of Bose. Sorry.Bose I get the premium price but Apple I don’t.

I've never sampled Apple so you could be right, that's why I referenced Bose which are worth every penny of the £160 I paid.
redcantona03/08/2019 13:35

You've obviously never listened to high end earphones. You really do get …You've obviously never listened to high end earphones. You really do get what you pay for, at least with Bose.

Oh? You mean ❝No highs, no lows, must be Bose❞ Bose?

reddit.com/r/a…se/
Cheers OP, I just got my AirPods for £150.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants