Apple Airpods for the lowest price?

Found 24th Jul 2017
Any ideas guys?
I need a pair for this week.
Cannot use Very or eBay.
Many thanks,
KKH

14 Comments

for that price you can get so much better ear/headphones. jaybird as an example or something like this if you want truly wireless amazon.co.uk/Blu…B1/
Edited by: "mattsk" 24th Jul 2017

Original Poster

Sorry mate.. thank you for the suggestion.. good rationale is not applicable here.. the wife wants Apple Airpods (no other option)!

kkh786

Sorry mate.. thank you for the suggestion.. good rationale is not … Sorry mate.. thank you for the suggestion.. good rationale is not applicable here.. the wife wants Apple Airpods (no other option)!

than speak with your wife. females never do rational purchases until you present them with pros and cons. the fact she is likely to "misplace" £150 quid earphones should be enough of justification. but if you want more cons... they sound like something banging a wooden plank, they dont fit quite a lot of people, they have basically no outside sound isolation, price vs quality

you know all those things important in headphones
Edited by: "mattsk" 24th Jul 2017

You will struggle for a discount on anything Apple brand new so basically Ebay is the only place, maybe cex but not at the minute because they are £179.99 that's more expensive than rrp.

still a new product with short supply

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

than speak with your wife. females never do rational purchases until you … than speak with your wife. females never do rational purchases until you present them with pros and cons. the fact she is likely to "misplace" £150 quid earphones should be enough of justification. but if you want more cons... they sound like something banging a wooden plank, they dont fit quite a lot of people, they have basically no outside sound isolation, price vs qualityyou know all those things important in headphones

I am guessing you are not familiar with the bliss that is married life? :P
Anyway she has tried them out and is set on those even though I have tried to persuade her otherwise.. even more expensive headphones are not tempting to her!
I had feared there will be no savings to be made here so I guess it will have to be RRP!
Thanks all!

How to get a recommendation on HUKD:
Ask for an Apple product
get badgered with alternatives
reject alternatives
get badgered into oblivion!

AirPods were roundly mocked for their price and other issues when first announced, but they've had nothing but universal praise since their release. the battery, the sound quality, the connection, the comfort etc
i tried the cheap shortcut because wireless headphones don't provide £160 of value to me. what a waste of £40ish the soundpeats Q29 were. terrible battery. terrible connection. fall out of my ear if i move about.

and to round it all off, the dissenting voice makes sweeping generalisations about an entire gender, ~50% of the population. even taking into account logical fallacies, it's very hard to take anything you write seriously.

Original Poster

DennisG

How to get a recommendation on HUKD:Ask for an Apple productget badgered … How to get a recommendation on HUKD:Ask for an Apple productget badgered with alternativesreject alternativesget badgered into oblivion!AirPods were roundly mocked for their price and other issues when first announced, but they've had nothing but universal praise since their release. the battery, the sound quality, the connection, the comfort etci tried the cheap shortcut because wireless headphones don't provide £160 of value to me. what a waste of £40ish the soundpeats Q29 were. terrible battery. terrible connection. fall out of my ear if i move about.and to round it all off, the dissenting voice makes sweeping generalisations about an entire gender, ~50% of the population. even taking into account logical fallacies, it's very hard to take anything you write seriously.

Was that directed at me?

no - at the responder who said 'females never do rational purchases.......' and also repeatedly tried to change your mind when you very specifically asked for a particular product

I can offer you a 10% apple discount code, not sure if they have them in stock etc

Get her Chinese fakes.
A:she won't know
B:she will only lose them anyway.

thedvdmonster

Get her Chinese fakes. A:she won't knowB:she will only lose them anyway.

good luck getting those from china in a week

Amazon have some exact replicars at a much cheaper price

Original Poster

nrackham76

I can offer you a 10% apple discount code, not sure if they have them in … I can offer you a 10% apple discount code, not sure if they have them in stock etc

That would be ideal if Apple had stock.
Website says 6 weeks wait!
How does the discount work? Is it a case of entering a code at checkout?

kkh786

That would be ideal if Apple had stock.Website says 6 weeks wait!How does … That would be ideal if Apple had stock.Website says 6 weeks wait!How does the discount work? Is it a case of entering a code at checkout?

Argos have £10 voucher when you spend £100 at the moment. If you can think of something else to buy soon that might be an option.

Airpods are great by the way.
Post a comment
@
    Text