Apple briefing at 18:00 BST Friday regarding iPhone 4.

It will be regarding the iPhone 4 reception 'problems'.

Hopefully it will just be a system update or a minor fix. I can't see them recalling millions of iPhones to be honest!

8 Comments

I would prefer if they recall and actually fix it. Its well known to be a hardware issue. I keep dropping calls and muting my mic all the time

Banned

Where have all those claiming there wasnt a problem gone?

I have to say I have pretty big hands and I have to hold the phone in a very stupid way to replicate the signal issue.

Apple 'holding an iPhone 4' press conference.

A press conference to show iphone 4 owners how to hold their phone.

I dont get this, i got my iPhone 4 on the release day and i dont seem to have any problems >.>

maybe some sort of free rubber "bumper" to put round the device?

It would be funny if all the Apple fanboys had to get back in a queue and take their phones back.

moob

It would be funny if all the Apple fanboys had to get back in a queue and … It would be funny if all the Apple fanboys had to get back in a queue and take their phones back.

They'd love that tho' as they'd get a second opportinity to be applauded as they walked in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?1315
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions