Apple care on Argos ebay outlet items

Posted 13th Sep
Anyone know of you are able to take Apple care out on the Apple products bought from Argos ebay that are refurbished such as watches and air pods ect
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
I would argue that this would depend entirely on the individual item.

As far as I know to be allowed to apply Apple Care to an item it needs to be within the first year of the 'original' purchase date.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 13th Sep
SUMMONER13/09/2019 19:30

I would argue that this would depend entirely on the individual item.As …I would argue that this would depend entirely on the individual item.As far as I know to be allowed to apply Apple Care to an item it needs to be within the first year of the 'original' purchase date.

I tried to get Apple case for my wife's iphone 10 months in and was told it now has to be done in the first 28 or not at all.
If that's their new rule then no referb is ever going to qualify.
steve122114/09/2019 07:15

I tried to get Apple case for my wife's iphone 10 months in and was told …I tried to get Apple case for my wife's iphone 10 months in and was told it now has to be done in the first 28 or not at all. If that's their new rule then no referb is ever going to qualify.

Looking at the small print on the website it says one must buy AppleCare+ within 60days of purchase of a Mac, iPhone, iPad etc.

The only one that it still allows the purchase of for up to 12 months is the AppleCare for an AppleTV box.

source
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 14th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants