Apple contact details

Does anybody know or know how to get a contact email, for someone high up in Apple, I wish to make a complaint, but i dont want to complain to their usual procedure.
Thank You x

34 Comments

yeh they SUCK and hide details well. i have tried to find contact. good luck and hope you can find someone to kick.

Original Poster

Thank you! Hope i do, but so far there is nothing : (

Cant seem to find anything, contact an apple store and get address for HQ

Then write a letter with complaint, other than that im out

*katie*;6001385

Thank you! Hope i do, but so far there is nothing : (

do you have a apple store near you? might be worth going and seeing if theres a manager or some legend to talk to?? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

banthedrummer;6001417

do you have a apple store near you? might be worth going and seeing if … do you have a apple store near you? might be worth going and seeing if theres a manager or some legend to talk to?? :thumbsup:

I did today...and i want to complain about her also...she was so rude to me x

Original Poster

Starr;6001406

Cant seem to find anything, contact an apple store and get address for HQ … Cant seem to find anything, contact an apple store and get address for HQ Then write a letter with complaint, other than that im out

Il try that too :thumbsup: thank you x

What happened Katie? Apple are usually extremely grateful with customer service.

Original Poster

t0mm;6001472

What happened Katie? Apple are usually extremely grateful with customer … What happened Katie? Apple are usually extremely grateful with customer service.

my ipod has broke, so i went in, and the 1st girl said no they wouldnt fix, so i asked for a manager, and she said, fine do what u flippin want, go to trading standards, they will only say the same as me, apple has it all covered blah blah!
So rude, so i said fine, and now i want to talk to someone high up...
Its even more annoying as my ipod is in warantee!

*katie*;6001434

I did today...and i want to complain about her also...she was so rude to … I did today...and i want to complain about her also...she was so rude to me x

yeah i could hit the guy who i spoke too last month GRRR (how the hell do they get employed?) :oops:

can i ask what the mac problem is/was?

my imac died brand new 2 days after my 1 year expired and the fool was like (you should have got 3 years warrentee) i was like WTH i had my other imac for like 8 years LOL just cuz there mass produced cack now thats my fault?!?

i was like 1 year old and it breaks. lol i try to stay away from crapple as much as possible and it's a shame cuz ive used apple for about 12 years but only last 2-3 years every thing ive had ipods, macbooks, imac all break. yet the g3 imac from 11 years ago is still working strong :thumbsup:

SORRY FOR RANT :oops:

*katie*;6001505

my ipod has broke, so i went in, and the 1st girl said no they wouldnt … my ipod has broke, so i went in, and the 1st girl said no they wouldnt fix, so i asked for a manager, and she said, fine do what u flippin want, go to trading standards, they will only say the same as me, apple has it all covered blah blah!So rude, so i said fine, and now i want to talk to someone high up...Its even more annoying as my ipod is in warantee!

thats SHOCKING! see i can imagine them saying that too you. but some people didn't believe me when i said how rude there staff are/were

really hope you get it sorted :thumbsup:

i will email watchdog and you should too

" [email protected]
Good luck. Keep it really short,polite and most importantly a catchy title. To all those who says he doesn't respond, I have gotten two replies from him. "
–MajorMatt

"I believe [email protected] also works."
–T'hain Esh Kelch

Original Poster

Thanks everybody for all your help, il let you know if i hear anything, hopefully i wont be left with a broken ipod and being treated so rudely!
The manager in birmingham, treated me like dirt, and also made me look absolutely stupid!
Really hope to hear from them! x

What is wrong with the ipod and why did they say that they won't fix it?

Original Poster

The hold button has fell off! And now it wont play, cause no on/off switch, and even when it did play it would pause halfway through! They said they wouldnt fix at all for me, I even heard one of them say to another person for me to f off!
One staff member said buy a new one, will be cheaper for u than to fix, thats why i asked for a manager, and she practically said the same, but was even ruder to me!
Dont know what to do 2bh, if i dont hear back : (

Original Poster

nikkib123;6001692

I really really really really really hate bad customer service. What … I really really really really really hate bad customer service. What happened to you is really bad but not uncommon unfortunately. I hope you get a positive response :thumbsup:

Thanks nikki, hope I do too! And your right its not uncomman anymore, they think they will get away with it too :x

*katie*;6001691

The hold button has fell off! And now it wont play, cause no on/off … The hold button has fell off! And now it wont play, cause no on/off switch, and even when it did play it would pause halfway through! They said they wouldnt fix at all for me, I even heard one of them say to another person for me to f off!One staff member said buy a new one, will be cheaper for u than to fix, thats why i asked for a manager, and she practically said the same, but was even ruder to me!Dont know what to do 2bh, if i dont hear back : (

And there reason was what, that it was caused through misuse?

tbh ipods dont fall apart within a year.

*katie*;6001400

Isnt that just for jobs though?ooo i see...il try them thank u x

lol :lol:

Original Poster

pghstochaj;6001715

And there reason was what, that it was caused through misuse?

Yeah they told me that! I do running, and i thought cause its upside down all the time, it may have pulled apart, anyway its never been dropped, and no matter how much i told them they wouldnt believe me at all : (

MarzBarz;6001723

tbh ipods dont fall apart within a year.

i used to repair ipods. years ago they were held together with screws and very neat inside. now days there held with tape and look a mess inside. throw away tech IMO

op- my ipod's hold button got 'loose' somehow and wouldn't hold- that was abt 7mnths into the warranty period- called em and they send some packaging for me to return ipod in. they couldn't fix it, and i got a brand new shiny (3rd gen, nano, 4gb) ipod which i then flogged. i'll try and find the number i called.. they didn't even ask for the receipt or owt. i found them quite helpful at the time..

Original Poster

samwants2save;6002254

op- my ipod's hold button got 'loose' somehow and wouldn't hold- that was … op- my ipod's hold button got 'loose' somehow and wouldn't hold- that was abt 7mnths into the warranty period- called em and they send some packaging for me to return ipod in. they couldn't fix it, and i got a brand new shiny (3rd gen, nano, 4gb) ipod which i then flogged. i'll try and find the number i called.. they didn't even ask for the receipt or owt. i found them quite helpful at the time..

If you could find it, id be so grateful!!! xx

0800 039 1515 - just tested it..pressed opt.2 and then 2 again i think- well depending on which ipod u have (they were open- i spoke to 'raj' and just confirmed this was the number to call for a faulty ipod- he said 'yup'..)

020 7153 9000 (or this one will work too...press opt.2)

Original Poster

Thank you so much!!! Ive repped you : ) thanks again xx

banthedrummer;6002033

i used to repair ipods. years ago they were held together with screws and … i used to repair ipods. years ago they were held together with screws and very neat inside. now days there held with tape and look a mess inside. throw away tech IMO

Smaller ones do seem weak

Hope you get it fixed calling that number Although make sure you still report the bad customer service you got aswell !

Original Poster

Oh yeah il mention that, they can't do anything for that though can they? X

did you call Apple abt the dodgey Ipod? keep us posted! (thanks for the rep! repped ya back :))

Shocking

so what's the story pretty polly?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
    3. love affairs1547
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions