apple earphones aaaargh

Hope apple start supplying decent Beats headphones with their phones soon. sick of hearing other people's music.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

The new apple ear phones are pretty good at keeping the sound in; the old ones were terrible, it's as if the speakers were on the outside of the ear phones.

Hmm, 'decent Beats headphones', bit of an oxymoron isn't it? Still I'm pretty sure that almost all earphones are better than the one Apple supplies.

PhoenixRising

Hmm, 'decent Beats headphones', bit of an oxymoron isn't it? Still I'm … Hmm, 'decent Beats headphones', bit of an oxymoron isn't it? Still I'm pretty sure that almost all earphones are better than the one Apple supplies.

Beats headphones aren't bad; they're just bad for that price.
They'd be ok for about £20-£30, anything more than that and they're a massive rip off.

teh arn

Beats headphones aren't bad; they're just bad for that price.They'd be ok … Beats headphones aren't bad; they're just bad for that price.They'd be ok for about £20-£30, anything more than that and they're a massive rip off.

That's true. I guess I'd pay £20 for a pair.

Apple will probably charge extra or offer some with Beats for more £! People want to buy them so why not sell them, this after all Apple so consumers will expect to pay extra.

Apple Ear Buds aren't noisy at all, its the first gen style that let all of the noise out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions